Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
My dog lives this stuff. I make sure to get all the chopped ones because it's easier to hide his medication in
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
My puppy loves it. But it very when he wants to eat it. He’s very picky so hard to get him to eat most things.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I don't use wet food all the time, but my dogs sure do love it when I do offer it! They get extremely excited.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is one of my dogs favorites she really enjoys the taste not too expensive I would recommend it for ur dog
samantha l.
rohnert park , CA
i used to get these for my dog all the time. they are cheap and easy to dish out & my dog was always pleased
April B.
Cleveland, TX
My dog enjoys this, but beware the portion is very, very small so you may have to feed multiple at a time!
Danielle G.
Glendale, AZ
My dogs love this stuff. We only give it to them as a treat weekly. I have 8 dogs and the price is good.
Gabriela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty good for my dog he like wet food every once in a while. It’s not too pricey either
Sofia B.
I just wish the package would be bugger because my dog loves this stuff! This is one of her favorites
Kim B.
Our dog loves Purina brand dog food, but especially the Beneful line. The prepared meals are easy.

Target