Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

blogger c.
I know my dog lives this one too she gets so happy to and it has good nutrients for our dogs as well and my other family get this brand too
Emily D.
My dog loves this food! He eats it up like nothing and it's the only thing I buy him! It's affordable and he loves it so I can't go wrong!
Emily F.
My dog had surgery and this is how I had to hide his pills from him. He loved getting the extra treats I just worry about weakened teeth.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Bought this for my dog and she didn't even eat it and it wasn't that cheap..she ended up eating it once I mixed it with her regular food
Daniela J.
Fairfield, CA
We give these to my dog every once in a while and he goes crazy for them! They have never ever upset his stomach and they’re affordable.
luisa v.
Perfect and healthy for my dogs they love the taste and I love the container it comes with perfect for putting away and storing for later
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I buy these when I can’t make it to petsmart for my dogs usual food and she likes it a lot. Looks like real food and she gobbles it up
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
My little fur baby Sissy B. approves so of course I do. Shes got a picky pallet and just loves for her Mommy to open one of these up.
Johanna L.
Hyattsville, MD
They small so it last them a lot they love it more than dry food and even though it's a little more pricey anything for my babies
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
My dogs love these so much! They are kind of pricey but its about the only kinds that gives them energy and makes them happy