Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Marisol M.
Albuquerque, NM
These make great treats they are chopped and packed as if you were to make your dog chicken and rice! You can find them at wal mart and pet stores! The product is great and dogs love it!
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
My dog loves this food! He only gets it occasionally but my dad spoils him with it when he visits. It's affordable and I feel like he's getting healthy food in his diet.
Harima R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My dogs love the Purina Beneful Chopped Blends in all flavors. Anytime they eat...or smell food... they are happy but even more grateful when I give them a 'wet food' treat. The brand includes natural ingredients as you can see the rice/veggies in the mixture. I will usually mix the chopped blends with their regular dry food & its eatten in no time.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
My dog really loves this dog food! She is really old and can only eat wet food but this is her favorite! She is always so excited every time I give it to her!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This stuff is great! My dogs love it and it’s good for them too. It’s a good price for the quality and it doesn’t mess with their tummy’s either. Recommend.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Little dog loves these- she needed to gain some weight so I started feeding her these a few times a week- she seems to like them and they’re always on sale
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
I either buy this or the Purina One wet food every once a while for my pups. They love it and they deserve it! Great quality food for a great price!
isha h.
PARAMOUNT, CA
My dog loves this food. It is little bit expensive but my dog loves it. The packaging is also nice. You can also refreeze after you use it once.
Savanna H.
Cumming, GA
Our dog, a beautiful Corgi, gobbles this up! We mix it with a cup of dry dog food and it's just his favorite. So many flavors to choose from!
Emily D.
My dog loves this food! He eats it up like nothing and it's the only thing I buy him! It's affordable and he loves it so I can't go wrong!

Target