Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Elia T.
Buena Park, CA
My dogs absolutely love this food mixture. One thing that really stands out to me is that you can actually see the vegetables it says it has. This means a lot to me because I don't want to be giving my pets anything that isn't healthy or natural. They price on the is affordable, they aren't to expensive. I stock up on these when Petsmart has sales on them. They have really good sales on these types of items. I would recommend giving it a try!
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I normally don't feed my dog Purina food (since it contains wheat &other ingredients that aren't natural or should be in dog foods), but these blended soft foods are great since the ingredients are names you notice. My dog loves this mixed in with her dry food!!
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
This is a perfect wet food for my dog to mix with hia dry food. Ir works well if you hear it up a but and mix it with dry food giving it a great warm gavy feel to it. My dog chomps it down and it doesn't upser his stomach.
Lady W.
Sharon hill, PA
It's a good size to feed my dogs. I love the fact that if some is left over I can easily seal it until the next day. They LOVE the flavors. it doesn't hurt their stomachs at all.
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
I give this to my dog Homie every once in a awhile as a little treat and he loves them. I like to give it to him when we have guest over for dinner so he feels special too! He enjoys them a lot and loves when we have dinner parties now!
Tonya P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I get this for my dogs on special occasions. They love it when I get it for them. I don't get it for them a lot cause it tends to upset their tummy. When they do get it them eat it do fast I barely have time to walk away before its gone
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
This is the perfect size for my chihuahuas. I split a can over top of their dry food for breakfast! The small pieces of actual vegetables are recognizable, unlike other brands. You can find this anywhere which is also super convenient!
Jackiy W.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog loved this blend of chicken and vegetables. He is typically picky about eating wet food. When I served this to him, he ate faster then I have seen him eat in a long time. He even licked the bowl clean!
Julyann M.
My husky loves eating this unfortunately they don’t have it in larger sizes but he loves the flavor he jumps so much so we called this his special treat when he behaves good it’s a bit pricey
Marisol M.
Albuquerque, NM
These make great treats they are chopped and packed as if you were to make your dog chicken and rice! You can find them at wal mart and pet stores! The product is great and dogs love it!