Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Ivy B.
New Phila, OH
My puppy loved this and would chow it down so quick! The only thing is we can’t give it to her all the time because she gets diarrhea from it. It’s a little pricy but overall a decent product
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I love this!! It is easy to apply and it does not smear !! I think it lasts all day and one of my favorites!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Love giving these to my dogs on occasion as a special meal treat in substitute of their kibble.  Gives them an extra special flavored meal they go nuts over.
Stephanie C.
Mount Airy, NC
Not a fan of the smell it leave in the house when I open it. However, my dogs enjoy it. They love it better when I heat it up for 10 seconds. Good price and love the reusable lid option. Great for on the go.
Christy C.
Chalmette, LA
I guess this is good as far as dog food goes. I mean I haven’t tasted it. Lol. The dog likes it. The cats try to steal it. I usually buy it from Walmart but most stores carry it. It looks like a stew with real veggies and meat.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
My older cocker spaniel is 12 his teeth are bothering him and some have fell out 😯so we do thr wet dog food on these days when he doesn't seem to want the dry food he really seems to enjoy this amongst others I've tried I like the benefits from this brand so I do keep it on hand
Shalu D.
Saint Louis
My dog loves this food! He literally dances when I open up the package. He doesn’t get sick of the food even when I feed it to him a few times a week. I also love that it comes with a plastic lid which makes storing it convenient. I would def buy this again.
💘Sana R.
This stuff is great for pets! They love it and finish it very quickly! I would highly recommend it to all! It provides different taste and vitamins to pets! Any size of dog can buy it! I would definitely buy it again!
Robin-Maria H.
Sawyer
Made my dog sick. The ingredients look fresh and good but my dog is used to one brand and I think you have to slowly introduce this to your animal if you buy it. Others might enjoy but this was just not for my dog
Stephanie D.
My dog loves this brand. I’ve been trying different canned ones and she seems to like this best, she devours it like she doesn’t get treats during the day lol (so spoiled)

Target