Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Buy on kmart
Christy C.
Chalmette, LA
I guess this is good as far as dog food goes. I mean I haven’t tasted it. Lol. The dog likes it. The cats try to steal it. I usually buy it from Walmart but most stores carry it. It looks like a stew with real veggies and meat.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This is the only wet food my husky approves of! There is always a deal with them so you never actually pay the individual price. I buy it at target or on Chewy.com, but chewy has better value! They sell a box of 9 for like $15 which is a steal.
Dale J.
Beneful Wet Dog Food Simmered Chicken Medley With Green Beans Carrots And Wild Rice

My two doxies love this soft dog food! It’s packed with nutrients that they need. I typically feed them this type of food twice a week.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I have this to a nursing dog and she loved it and seemed to help her milk supply! I got it from the local dollar general in the area. It met my expectations and I would buy and recommend this products to others!
April H.
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I love the container this is in, I like the lid and the convenience. It a little pricey, but seems to have double the food. It is already cut up kinda and is in gravy. My dog is really really picky and didn't like it, but it seems to have good ingredients. My dog is very picky, so that doesn't mean it is not good.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
It look pretty good no lie. My dogs love it. Both are small breed and I can spilt one for both and supplement with dry food. I usually get these at Walmart. Chicken and beef flavors are their faves.
Ainna M.
Fort Washington, MD
My dogs love this wet food. We don’t give it to them on a daily basis but love to give it to them on special occasions like holidays and their birthday. They gobble it up real fast and try to lick every last bit of it out of their bowls. They always look to us for more when it’s all gone.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
This is the perfect size for my chihuahuas. I split a can over top of their dry food for breakfast! The small pieces of actual vegetables are recognizable, unlike other brands. You can find this anywhere which is also super convenient!
Kelly F.
I buy these for my Yorkie and he likes them. They are a good value for the size. You can see the pieces of vegetables and meat so you know what your dog is eating. I buy these all the time and would recommend them to others.