BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• Water sufficient for processing, beef, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, peas, carrots, rice, barley, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
  • Beneful® Prepared Meals Beef Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

• Will this make my yorkies stomach upset? 2 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So, on the rare occasion that Blu eats wet dog food, this is the type she eats. It’s something about Beneful that she loves! I like the prices and how easy to find it is!! A few times a month we get these Beneful prepared wet dog food meals for her. She smashes them just as quickly as the Beneful dry dog food!! She’s super healthy and active too! I most definitely would recommend Beneful to all pet owners out there! Especially if your trying to put some weight on your pup!!
Bryanna 🖤.
Crane, TX
I have 2 little yorkie and out of everything this is what they like to eat the most. I brought it at petco and sometimes petsmart. It’s a bit pricey and comes in singles. I do recommend this for others.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog adores these. I have a 6 yr old pitbull mix. I give her this as a special treat sometimes and she goes crazy for it, much more then her dry food. Would recommend to any dog owners out there. They come with lids that act as tupperware so if you don't use all the product you can put it in the fridge without any issues which I love.
Liz A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like this alot. Instead of ground up indistinguishable meat it's actual shredded beef with tiny pieces of vegetables. I think they like it bc it resembles people food.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loves this flavor along with the chicken. I love the easy open container and the ability store a portion in it and know it stays fresh. I get these at Walmart and it's a great value if you have small dogs.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
The beef stew is one of the main ones we feed our pugs because it is one of her favorites. Shes able to chew it pretty well considering she only has about 3 teeth left over from her surgery.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We mix this with my dogs dry kibble to add wetness and flavor. I have a large American Akita and she is on a high protein diet. It’s a good value for the price and we don’t have the concern of just feeding her wet food.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
My smallest dog really struggles to eat most dry dog food and so we have started putting him on wet food. He loves this stuff and we have seen an increase in weight since he’s started. He was underweight but now he’s really plumping up and getting back to a healthy place.
Mikayla N.
Maquon
Purchased at: Target
I give these to my dogs when we’ve had a long day where we haven’t been home and they’re not around their food bowl a lot. It reassures me that I know that they’ve ate a good serving. They really seem to enjoy them because they don’t ever last very long haha
Audra T.
Will this make my yorkies stomach upset?