Beneful Tuscan Style Medleys With Beef Carrots Rice And Spinach uploaded by Annmarie F.Beneful Tuscan Style Medleys With Beef Carrots Rice And Spinach uploaded by Scarlett H.Beneful Tuscan Style Medleys With Beef Carrots Rice And Spinach uploaded by Nalia R.

BY BENEFUL

Give your adult dog a taste of Tuscany with this indulgent medley served in a generous sauce. This delicious blend, with real meat and veggies, is 100% complete and balanced for your adult dog and perfect to mix-in or enjoy on its own.

Feeding Guidelines

Adult Dogs: Feed one 3 oz can per 2-1/2 - 3 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One can of this product replaces approximately 1/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition: Water sufficient for processing, beef, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, carrots, rice, spinach, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful Medleys Tuscan Style is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

• Is this food better than pedigree what do you think?1 Answers
💞💖VEGA💞💖 B.
Denver
I mixed it with my pup's dry food and it seemed to have upset her tummy. She liked the taste but kept burping a lot. Not expensive at all and worth a try. Probably will not be buying again.
Ashley S.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Target
My 14 year old shih tzu-poo with very few teeth, gobbles this food down. It’s something small that I can give her and not have to worry about her choking or about making dishes while having to chop it up. She loves this flavor and all of the others in these 3 oz cans.
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Now, I don’t eat dog food personally, but I will say that based on how quickly my dog eats it, I’d say this is a good product. My only issue with it, is that it is quite a bit more expensive than other wet dog foods.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Target
You don’t get a lot in each of these but my dog loves it! I can mix it with his dry dog food and he will terret up and eat every drop of food in his bowl. He loves the fact that it’s not just me it’s not just a Moshe you can actually see other stuff in it. Well actually I don’t know if he loves it or it may just makes me feel better
Ricah P.
Kingwood
My little dogs love beneful! Buy it at Walmart and it’s affordable. My chihuahua don’t shed as much anymore......... Would continue buying it for my dogs. Might have to try a different “flavor” though
MICHELLE N.
NORTH PLATTE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this as a mixin for my medium size dog. I mix with either the chicken or beef variety of dry beneful. She loves the flavor and gobbles it up everytime. Its just the right size to mix with two to three cups of dry food which is plenty for her. Price is great too and will continue to buy and feed this variety.
Angela M.
Our dogs Kilo and Jack and KayeMarie love their Beneful medleys beef carrots rice and spinach . I’ve noticed I do not have to feed them the large amounts i use to feed them with other brands .... they are satisfied now with smaller amounts and Jack wok is overweight has lost a couple pounds and is moving around much better now. Very happy with Beneful 😀😀😀😀
Kyrene C.
Eastvale, CA
This is great for your dogs if they were in their middle ages, but my dogs are seniors now and it's quite hard for them to eat it, so my recommendation is to add water to it if your dogs are getting older or if you have smaller dogs! They love this flavor so I will not take this away from them!
Lisa O.
Life with dogs that only eat somethings and not other things is super hard. So when I tried Beneful Tuscan style Meddley I was beyond belief that my dogs actually love it.
Anosha B.
Richmond
I buy these all the time for my little dog. He uses wet food in the AM so one little can last 2 days since I mix it with dry food. This looks like food I would cook for my dogs. They are also great for on the go or if you have a dog sitter to make it easier on them and it helps not waste food.
Anna c.
Pilesgrove, NJ
Is this food better than pedigree what do you think?

Kohl's