BY BENEFUL

Beneful Snackin' Slices are oven-baked slices with a soft, savory center and delicious cheese and peanut butter (natural and artificial) flavors.

Beneful Snackin' Slices
  • "And the minute my dog smells them she just comes running out of nowhere." in 1 review
Ruben V.
Phoenix
I’ve tried these for my dog once and they seemed to be really enjoyed by her ! The reason I’m giving four stars was only cause I’m cheap lol but reading on beneful I know it’s a very good brand ! Might give it another try !
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Great snack for my dog. She loves these and they're made grain free which I love. I've been trying to train her to not bark as much and I use these as my treat for a job well done.
Deborah S.
I love Benefiel products. I have an older dog who has a very sensitive stomach. And she cannot eat different brands so I try to keep her on the same brand. When you open the back hatch they don't have any kind of bad odor or metallic smell. And the minute my dog smells them she just comes running out of nowhere.
anahy g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got these snacks for my dogs and they seemed to like them at first but now they won't even touch them. I timroed a different snack and they were totally okay with them
Angie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur kids(dogs) loves these. They had a sample bag and they were delighted by it. It felt soft and it was enough for them to be entertain. Altough I can't find it... Does anyone know can I find this?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Our dogs love these treats! They both have sensitive tummies but two of these a day don’t bother their tummies. These are a good price and come in a big bag, we buy a bag just about once a month
Jessica H.
Missouri city, TX
We gets these every year at Christmas from a family member and my dogs love that they are something different and that they are pretty tasty.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Just bought 6 packs of these treats. My dog likes them but doesn't eat it often so I gave some bags to my friends to give to their dogs.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I found this at Big Lots and it was awesome for my dogs! They love all flavors but I since can't find this product anymore.
ana g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua loves these! I do have to break them down because he is tiny, but her prefers these against any other brand.
kayla g.
Where do y'all typically get these ?