Beneful Simmered Beef Entrée With Carrots Barley Wild Rice And Spinach uploaded by Sandy D.

BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• Water sufficient for processing, beef, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, carrots, barley, wild rice, spinach, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide, biotin, sodium selenite
  • Beneful® Prepared Meals™ Simmered Beef Entrée is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs

Beneful Simmered Beef Entrée With Carrots Barley Wild Rice And Spinach
  • "My chiweenie loves this wet food she licks her dish clean plus I like that I can store this easily in fridge after opening with lid it comes with." in 3 reviews
  • "I buy these for my dogs once in awhile and they love them, I prefer to feed my dogs more of a dry food diet." in 2 reviews
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Ashley B.
Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender With Real Beef Barley And Apples my dog Huvert seems to really love these treats. Very easy and soft for him to eat. Great portion control with already perforated pieces . Will buy again in the future.
Gisselle O.
Reidsville, NC
My dogs love this food, I don't feed them it as often but it is as their treat, I typically give them dry food. It is worth the price, doesn't have an unpleasant smell and my dogs haven't had any bad reactions to it.
Carin A.
Dayton, OH
My dogs love this food and think they are getting a special treat when I give it to them. I dont give it to them daily because of the price, but they love it as a special treat!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff. I used to get her a different brand in a can, I thought she used to vet excited. Oh boy, these are now her favorite. She won't even look at the other stuff 😂
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
We use this product for our picky little Havanese who doesn't enjoy dry food by itself. We add just a spoonful or two to each of his meals and he has started to eat ever bite. He had diabetes and the vet recommended this brand to us to help with his blood sugar levels. Also, the fact that it comes with a lid on the package is very handy for storage.
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s safe to say my dog loves everything he eats. He is a medium to large size Maltipoo so this bowl is perfect for his lunch and dinner. He loves it and kicks his little mustache every time he is done. I would totally recommend.
Jennifer T.
Columbia, MO
My dog loves this as a treat every once and awhile!  I do spoil her from time to time!  When I want to give her something extra, I add this to her food!  She gets all excited!  It is very affordable in price also.  A real dog winner!
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Yorker begs for this treat every night at exactly 7:00. Ingredients seem pretty decent and he loves it. One container lasts him days as I feed it only a few table spoons at a time. Way less process than other fancy dinners.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pups love it. Great price. Easy to hide medicine in. My dogs are sure to clean there bowls every time. Different flavors. I love that you can see the ingredients. Much display of veggies

back