Beneful Roasted Chicken Recipe With Pasta Carrots And Spinach uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

• Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.
  • Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition: C-4063, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, pasta (wheat flour, egg whites), carrots, spinach, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Prepared Meals Roasted Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
My dogs love this and they normally really picky when it comes to dog food so I am happy that they are into it and not turning it down. I usually cook for them but when I don’t have time I buy this for them or the refrigerated dog foods which not all grocery stores carry but I personally think those are the best.
Kristian C.
Definatly recommend this product for any puppy or dog !! I have a Chihuahua mix so she's a small breed. The value was great and the price isn't bad at all. I usually get these from our local walmart since we don't have any other place to get it. I still buy this so yes I'd buy it again
Debbie A.
San antonio, TX
We went on a road trip, so I grabbed a couple of these from Target. My dog seemed to like them, so I love them! They were easy to open and give him right in the car, or at a stop. We didn’t need another bowl and we could pour water in after for him to get a quick drink.
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this when my dog was sick, and not wanting to eat as an attempt to get him to and to get him to take some medicine and he wouldn't go near it. I ended up using a different brand instead. However, a girlfriend of mine feeds this to her small dog on a relative regular and it loves them and she has no problems
Demi B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our little chihuahua loves this treat! He got a spoonful everyday and always looked forward to it! The products are good quality and that’s so important when you’re feeding your beloved pets! Only the best for them!
April c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky on the food she eats and she loved this one. I like taking my dog with me to pick and she ended up dropping this one. I got her 4 and she loved it so much that I had to get her more.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only foods my older senior dog will eat. He's older and therefore more picky. He enjoy these and they don't upset his tummy. He eats it well and no issues. Definitely worth the price for these!
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A nice treat for our dog. We mix it in with her dry food for special occasions. You'd think we took her to a 5 star restaurant. Happy content dog! She's a bit older so not a daily meal...but special!
trina a.
New Haven, CT
This is one of my dog's favorite Beneful brand of wet dog food. Since it is in a big container of can serve for four meals and it is best to mix it with food when they're is less in the container.
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little chihuahua loves this and she’s very picky because she will go days without eating if she doesn’t like it but this does the trick for her . I’m glad I switched her food
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.