BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Water sufficient for processing, wheat gluten, liver, white rice, meat by-products, lamb, wild rice, chicken, corn starch-modified, peas, carrots, artificial and natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Prepared Meals Savory Rice & Lamb Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

• Does this give anyone else's dog major gas?7 Answers
  • Where's the cheapest place to purchase ?2 Answers
Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice And Lamb Stew With Peas And Carrots
  • "my dog loves this food they have all different flavors I love how the wet food looks almost like real food " in 4 reviews
  • "My dog loves beneful, he just can't get enough." in 3 reviews
  • "this is a good food for when you just want to give your dog a break form dry food but i recommend this once in a blue moon because then they can develop a sensitive stomach but i do like this because it has veggies and chicken, lamb and beef and in more flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "A little pricey for everyday, but seems like a good wet food every now and again" in 1 review
  • "I usually try to stay away from wet dog food because of tarter build up (per my Vet) but every once in a while I'll treat Snuggles to wet dog food now and again I usually go for the one with the white dog on it but I saw these Beneful ones and decided to get a couple and let Snugs try them." in 1 review
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog went absolutely crazy for this wet food! She has loved every flavor so far but this seems to be her favorite, she is a very picky but when she gets this she keeps going back to her bowl hoping for more even when the bowl has been devoured by her!!
Jennifer Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You can see what looks like vegetables in this food. I love how it has a lid for storage if your dog doesn’t finish it’s wet food. My girl loved this food as a puppy but unfortunately now she doesn’t like it at all
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
If your dog needs wet food but is stubborn to use it I definitely recommend these. They go in the fridge but don’t take up much space and the dogs love it! There are other flavors if you find that you want to give your pet(s) something different. However, no matter which one you pick your dog will love it and they’ll be getting the nutrition that they need.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We only save this dog food for special treats. It is comparable in price to other wet dog foods. Easy to find at most major retailers and pet stores. Simple packaging and would recommend to any friend who has a dog.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I love to mixed this with my dogs dry food. Its a nice break from eating just dry food. Its only $1.77 at Walmart. They have a lot of flavors and really cute colorful packaging. You can even restore in the fridge once you’ve opened it because it has a lid!
Maddie W.
Springdale , AR
My pup loves the different flavors of this wet food for a nice treat! We never have any digestive issues from it, plus the resealable lid is a BIG bonus if you don’t want to give your pup the entire serving at once. Mine only gets half at a time so this saves me a lot of mess and hassle I’ve had with other brands.
Shelby R.
Have been buying this for my dogs for about a year now and they love it! Can split it into multiple uses and my dog loves it even more every time! She is a small chihuahua and I recommend this to other small dog owners! Will definitely buy again!
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one is probably my dogs favorite. She s gets these randomly. We usually use half the container and mix it with half the normal amount of dry food. She loves this so much she pushes her bowl around the floor trying to get every last bit.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am saying yum on this one. Sissy B.s favorite. She has a love of this beyond all others. Its a must when im filling back up my pet supplies to make sure I get this one.
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are a hit with my English springer. She has diabetes and needs to eat in order to get her insulin but isn’t always hungry two times a day. All I can say if I never have a problem getting her to eat the beef stew recipe
Ej O.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this give anyone else's dog major gas?
Bobbie N.
Chillicothe, OH
Where's the cheapest place to purchase ?

Amazon