Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley uploaded by Michelle W.

BY BENEFUL

Roasted Turkey Medley&Nbsp;Dog Food With Corn,&Nbsp;Wild Rice, Peas &Amp; Barley 100% Complete Nutrition For Puppies &Amp; Adult Dogs Wholesome Ingredients You Can See. Delicious Flavors Your Buddy Is Sure To Love. And Eight Wholesome Varieties To Help Keep Him Happy And Healthy.&Nbsp; All With Beneful&Reg; Brand Prepared Meals™ Wet Dog Food. Questions? 1-888-Beneful Made In The Usa Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5% Moisture (Max) 78.0% &Nbsp; see more...

• Is this a good product for a dog? Is Beneful a good brand?1 Answers
  • How many flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Do you read what is in your dog ingredients. What limits ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It looks extremely gross but turned out my dog loves it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I will give some of this to him a couple times a week with his dry food and he goes crazy! " in 2 reviews
  • "My puppy absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They absolutely love it." in 1 review
  • "My dogs only get wet food as a treat - and they loved this stuff!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I have a chihuahua that hardly has any teeth, so i give her food that is already in pieces or sometimes i cut it for her into pieces. She loves this food, its her favorite and i buy this food at waltmart. I recommed to owners that their pet is in the same way as mine or the ones that are belly learning to eat.
My boy loves this flavor!! I have a 3yr old min pin named Sid and this is his favorite one!! Other flavors he kind of sniffs for a sec and sometimes refuses. This one he never gets fussy with. Gobbles it right up every time!! Then goes and wipes his snout all over the carpet. Lol ..silly pup!!
Dania F.
My dog loves loves loves this product so much! I would say that my only reason why I wouldn’t rate it 5 stars is because it gives my dog tummy aches. I do have an English Bulldog so he is very fragile when it comes to health, but I would definitely recommend to at try to any other dog owner
Emily T.
Dayton, OH
My small dog loves all of these flavors! She gets a spoonful of this mixed in with her dry food (she is a picky eater) and then it takes no time at all for her to finish off her bowl of food! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with picky eaters!
Sonia S.
New York
My miniature schnauzer loved this meal. Unfortunately, it was discouraged by his veterinarian since dry foods are reported to be better for the teeth of dogs. I would buy it again just as an occasional treat
Tina G.
Ver healty for dogs of all ages Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice & Lamb Stew it is good for their bones and their hair as well it comes in great variety and my dog seems to like it very much
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
My puppy loves this flavor. It's his favorite! He never leaves his bowl empty & im so happy he loves it. My dog is a chihuahua and he gets happy when he sees me putting it in her bowl lol I buy it all the time :)
Kirstie J.
Crozet, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dachshund Abby loves this food. She's never been a fan of wet food much, but this type she'll eat a whole container at a time if you let her. (I split the container for morning and night though.) she's been eating these for about 6 months now, and she loves it. There hasn't been a flavor we've tried that she hasn't liked so far. I would recommend this product to anyone's pet!
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been adding a dollop of this product to my dogs breakfast and dinner for years now. They absolutely love it. It comes in tons of different flavors, it even comes in chopped form which is really nice.
It has whole chunks of meats and veggies mixed in too.
The container is convenient too, you can just store the rest in the fridge until next meal.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
When my dog was a puppy and just learning to eat real foods instead of nursing, this is what I fed her.She loved it! It's easy for her to chew and digest and she is always wagging and happy when it's feeding time! It is a little costly if you're going to only feed your dog strictly this food. Try to incorporate some hard food in it as well.
Karen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Why do they not make something like this but in bigger portions for larger breed dogs? these small containers are just a teaser for our Rottweilers.
Diana P.
Do you read what is in your dog ingredients. What limits do you put when picking a brand?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these priced well and can you buy them in a variety box?
Emma I.
toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What kind of wet food does your dog like?
Maria M.
Is this a good product for a dog? Is Beneful a good brand?