BY BENEFUL #22 in Dog Food

Beef & Chicken Medley Dog Food with Green Beans, Carrots & Wild Rice. 100% complete nutrition for puppies & adult dogs Wholesome ingredients you can see.  Delicious flavors your buddy is sure to love.  And eight wholesome varieties to help keep him happy and healthy.  All with Beneful® brand Prepared Meals™ wet dog food. Questions? 1-888-Beneful. see more...

• Do you wash the container and reuse it for other things? I do!19 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?4 Answers
  • How do these compare to dry dog food?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I also love the fact that there is a built in lid on the food because I only give my dogs the food as a treat with dry food every now and then." in 27 reviews
  • "there are reasons some dog food isn't sold at basic pet stores, like Petco, and thats because they are unhealthy for our babies!" in 11 reviews
  • "Now it could have been the fact it was wet food and maybe her tummy didn't like wet food but why take the risk and give it to her again?" in 9 reviews
  • "My dog loved the flavor, but being a large breed dog, the small little containers are really impractical for us and will most likely never buy them." in 6 reviews
  • "I was skeptical at first about this wet dog food since I bought it at the grocery store but when I opened it it looked human grade!" in 3 reviews
Lily T.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
Because my pooch tends to be a bit picky with who feeds him and refuses to finish his meals unless I am the one to give him his dinner, I decided to purchase one of these tubs for him before a 3 day trip. I asked a family member to split it between those three days and mix it with some of his usual dry food, and to much relief, he was able to eat all of his food while I was away. My family informed me that he really enjoyed it and that it was also convenient because they were able to save it in the fridge for the rest of the time I was gone thanks to the container and lid.
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
My pupper absolutely loves these meals. The products are nice and it doesn't have as many by-products and grains as other foods do. They're actually fairly cheap and she gets two or three meals from each container. The built in lid makes them easy to store in the refrigerator and feed it to her fresh the next night. I like to joke that she eats better than I do. I definitely recommend these as a good meal for your pup.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm so excited about this food! I started out feeding my Maltese the super pricey food, because it was said to be the best. Well it wasn't. My dog was sick and hungry all of the time. So I saw this in the store one day and thought what's the worst that could happen, he's miserable right now. So I bought it, brought it home and now he's a happy, healthy handful again! I would recommend it to anyone!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
Although my dog loves these, we had to stop giving them to her. They seem to be really full of sodium and following eating my dog could not stop drinking and ended up having many accidents as she is getting older and drank so much. We switched her to the Rachael Ray Nutrish wet dog food and have had no problems.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
My dogs receive this as a treat when they have learned a new command. They love it. It is not for all dogs since two of my dogs do well with it and the other two it upsets their stomach. I recommend using this with their regular food and only giving half to see if it's compatible with your pet.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lostant, IL
My dog loves this food. We usually give him 1 container of wet food a day because he is really energetic and won't always eat just straight dry food. This has keeps his weight in right zone for his breed and keeps his interest in his food so he does this get picky.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
My pup loves these. Soft food with varieties of veggies and meats. They like these mixed in with benefuls dry food. They begin wagging they tail as soon as they see me grabbing one of these. I like this variety pack to better figure out whoch he enjoys the best
Ricky R.
Ricky R.
Newark, NJ
Love love love these single serve food for my dog. It helps her with her digestive system, hair, nails and eyes. She eats it quickly and is always looking for more. She is a happy dog and will always be a beneful puppy.
Farah J.
Farah J.
DO NOT BUY. This food made my dog so sick. She ate this one and the dry food, They ended up having huge recalls for this Beneful brand. It's not good at all. It's only fillers. Please do not purchase for your dog.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
new braunfels, TX
I give my dog these about once a week to change up his diet a little and give him some variety and he absolutely loves them! I normally purchase them at HEB and they are a very reasonable price!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you wash the container and reuse it for other things? I do!
Zully G.
Zully G.
Miami
How many people think this food is healthy for their dogs?
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Pet Lover Expert
How do these compare to dry dog food?
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Denton
I have been looking for a new dog food for my picky dogs and have heard good things about this one. However my only question would be some prepped meals can come a bit on the dry side and my Littles love it extra juicy. Are these more of a dry meal or wet?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog like these?