BY BENEFUL

Beef & Chicken Medley Dog Food with Green Beans, Carrots & Wild Rice. 100% complete nutrition for puppies & adult dogs Wholesome ingredients you can see.  Delicious flavors your buddy is sure to love.  And eight wholesome varieties to help keep him happy and healthy.  All with Beneful® brand Prepared Meals™ wet dog food. Questions? 1-888-Beneful. see more...

• Do you wash the container and reuse it for other things? I do!19 Answers
  • Does your dog like these?4 Answers
  • How do these compare to dry dog food?5 Answers
Beneful Prepared Meals
  • "I also love the fact that there is a built in lid on the food because I only give my dogs the food as a treat with dry food every now and then." in 27 reviews
  • "there are reasons some dog food isn't sold at basic pet stores, like Petco, and thats because they are unhealthy for our babies!" in 11 reviews
  • "Now it could have been the fact it was wet food and maybe her tummy didn't like wet food but why take the risk and give it to her again?" in 9 reviews
  • "My dog loved the flavor, but being a large breed dog, the small little containers are really impractical for us and will most likely never buy them." in 6 reviews
  • "I was skeptical at first about this wet dog food since I bought it at the grocery store but when I opened it it looked human grade!" in 3 reviews
Taylor C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these little meals! She was recently sick and we needed a way to get her to take her medicine and this worked great! I was surprised when I opened it that it smells just like human food Most comparables stink so bad but not this kind the price was alittle more then some comparables but DEFINITELY worth it. This is much more healthier and better quality! Definitely recommend to try this your dog will love it!
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs like this and will eat it but it is not there favorite. When we feed our dogs wet food we mix some of there dry food into it as well to prevent them from getting sick. Our two small dogs share half a tub and sometimes q full tub of this so it dose last us a bit longer then it would if you had bigger dogs. I recommend if your dogs are not as fussy as mine.
Stina L.
These are great to mix with my dogs dry food and are perfect for if I am on the go and happen to take my dog with me, much more convenient than carting around dry dog food.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
When our pug first had surgery to get most of her teeth removed, beneful was our savior. She loves the variety of food they provide and will literally yell until you finish putting it in her bowl.
Ashlynd B.
Shepherd, MI
My pup loves these! she doesn't have very many teeth because she is a bit old so this is just the right consistency for her! She loves the taste and never has an issue with eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! I have been feeding her this product for a while and it is one that i will always recommend
Alexandria M.
Orlando, FL
Love these! I have a super spoiled Shorkie who is super picky with her food. She always loves it when I mix a little bit of these prepared meals with her dry food. Her favorites are the rice and lamb and the beef stew. I highly recommend these to all the puppers out there! :)
Yari S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggos love these , and these are great because they don't have as many grains it byproducts like other foods do , these are affordable and the containers make it easy to store if they don't finish , you can find these just about anywhere .. Walmart .. pet co .. Target etc .
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so convenient, I must admit that sometimes I don't have the time to place food in the proper place for my girl to eat, so I am happy that these come prepackaged, cooled, and has little peas included. I think it is one of the cutest things I have come across in some time.
Victoria b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s perfect for her. She loves them, she is healthy and well nourished. Her energy stays up for the entire day, I just follow the instructions and go by her weight to see how much to feed her and it’s a little more than the others but it’s worth it for the benefits
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought these Beneful prepared dog food for my dog and he eats them right up in no time. He never sticks his noise up to these healthy meals and they make his coat look very shiny I'd definitely recommend this product to any dog parent
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you wash the container and reuse it for other things? I do!
Nyssa G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How do these compare to dry dog food?
Zully G.
Miami
How many people think this food is healthy for their dogs?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?
Caitlin W.
Denton
I have been looking for a new dog food for my picky dogs and have heard good things about this one. However my only question would be some prepped meals can come a bit on the dry side and my Littles love it extra juicy. Are these more of a dry meal or wet?