Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeneful
IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack

Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack

Give your little dog the big meaty flavor he craves. Made with real beef, chicken, or salmon plus a blend of veggies and wild rice you can see, this 27-count variety pack offers three delicious recipes to delight your small dog from tail to taste buds. These three-ounce meals are full of protein and offer 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your adult small dog. What’s more, every meal’s high-quality nutrition and great taste comes with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Plus, it’s all chopped into tiny easy-to-chew bites with your little guy’s small mouth and teeth in mind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack!
Misty W.
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Misty W.
This dog food is amazing! My doggie LOVES this stuff! I love that it's wholesome ingredients, and it looks and smells pretty good too! I wish the cans were bigger though. I would definitely recommend owners with toy breed dogs to have their dog try this!
Sebastian R.
Waterbury, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Sebastian R.
Dogs love this stuff my little Dallas small breed minchi loves eating her wet food I mix half wet and dry and she cleans the bowl every time and a perfect price for budget owners
James C.
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by James C.
My pup LOVED this food! I like that I can actually pronounce the ingredients in it. Unlike a lot of soft food, this doesn’t have that off putting smell that so many of them do. I would definitely buy this again. This is a must-buy.
Beatriz V.
Pharr, TX
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Beatriz V.
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Beatriz V.
I love pets I was waiting for this kind of boxes for my baby’s I always want to try something different for them and they like it !!! They love the food but I want something bigger !! I recommend this product if you have small pets !!
Marilou H.
Millsboro, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Marilou H.
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Marilou H.
My dog loves Purina Beneful IncrediBites, he loves all three flavors. When I open a can of IncrediBites he starts jumping of happiness.
Tiffany B.
Mifflinburg, PA
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Tiffany B.
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Tiffany B.
my dog is a very picky eater. I have to add gravy to his food. this product he eats with no problem. we love benefit.
Caitlin J.
Grand Forks, ND
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Caitlin J.
my dog chewie has been loving this new food. I mix a small amount in with her dry food!
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Stephanie G.
Thank you for my surprise #voxbox #influenster #purinabeneful!! My babies absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough!! There's nothing I would do to improve this product! Perfect the way it is! Will be purchasing more!! My babies deserve the best! Thank you #purina!!!
Michelle B.
Issaquah, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Michelle B.
My dog loves this food alot! She always eat this every single day and she loves all of the flavors! Good quality as well and i definitely recommend this!
Chelynn B.
Sand Springs, OK
Beneful IncrediBites Wet Dog Food Variety 27 Pack uploaded by Chelynn B.
My picky Chihuahuas love this wet food. I was worried when I realized it was the pate’, but they didn’t care. They devoured it! Some wet foods upset their stomachs, and I pay the cost for that. (ick!), but Beneful IncrediBites didn’t give them, or me, and problem. I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?