Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBeneful
High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs

Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs

Choose a healthy mealtime option for your trusted companion with Purina Beneful High Protein With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef adult dry dog food. This premium dry food formula is made with a blend of real U.S. raised chicken and real farm-raised beef for the high-quality ingredients you want to see in his bowl. Real chicken is the number 1 ingredient, and we include accents of delicious sweet potato and spinach. The combination of crunchy kibble and soft, tender shreds gives him the meaty flavors he loves and offers an exciting dual-textured mouthful with every bite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs!
Crystal  H.
Idabel, OK
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Crystal  H.
First let me say thanks to Influenster because the bag they sent me to try was huge. My dawghter was currently eating the Rachel Ray but I had been noticing that she really wasn't liking it like I thought she would. When I opened the beneful I immediately noticed that although it is dry dog food is was more moist than other dog foods we had tried. That was a plus. When I filled the bowl up she immediately smelled it and within minutes had eaten the whole bowl. Since we have switched she doesn't seem as standoffish as before and doesn't hesitate to eat her food. People have been complementing me on her coat looking great so I'm going to continue to give her this brand. I would recommend to anyone who has a picky eating furbaby
Krysta S.
Macon, GA
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Krysta S.
tha k you influensrer, my two furry friends seem to like purina high protein chicken amd beef this dog food is very healthy high in protein to help with building strength and thats what these two dogs need in their diet, and also it is made with real chicken, and tbey seem to love that factor. i have also noticed a change of increased energy in my pups. thank you . i would re ommend this to everyone
Stephanie S.
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Stephanie S.
My dog seems to really like her new food. I added this in to her old food a little at a time to minimize stomach issues and allow her time to get used to it. She had practically no stomach issues and seemed to really enjoy it. I also feed canned food so I continued that and it's been great.
Kelly M.
Holiday, FL
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Kelly M.
I received this huge bag of dog food as a complementary sample. My dogs loved it. It has pieces of meat in it. I will definitely buy this again and recommend to my friends.
Kim T.
Maurice, LA
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Kim T.
My great dane is usually very picky when it comes to her food. I have noticed she loves this dog food and wants more when I feed her. I love that it's high protein and knows she is getting better stuff than fillers. I will be continuing to buy the beneful's high protein dry dog food!!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Nicole L.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. I was excited to see I was receiving something for my dogs, but once I saw it was from Purina, I was let down. My dogs aren’t that active, so I’d never choose a high protein food, but after looking at the ingredients, I knew I was not feeding my dogs this. It’s trash. Corn is the second ingredient and is a terrible filler product for your pets. Do better, Purina. I would not recommend this food to pet parents. You can find dog food with better ingredients for your fur babies without breaking the bank.
Marcy W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Marcy W.
I received this dog food complementary for an honest review.  I have a Boxmas (Boxer/Mastiff) he is very particular of what he likes to eat. He ate this dog food just fine but, his vet didn’t want him to change since, he has had issues in the past. So I do recommend this dog food. I’m just not going to risk Wraths health and listen to his Doctor.
Sheena W.
Fosston, MN
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Sheena W.
Gave this to our husky and when we mixed it with her current food, she picked this out of her dish and kept her other food in the dish. She loved the taste of it and we [email protected] switching her to this. 10/10 we would recommend this to family and friends. The ingredients are everything we would look for in a dog food.
Victoria  T.
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Victoria  T.
When I opened the door to pull the box in my dogs were all over it ready for their dinner! They were super excited! Though it may just be that Purina has always been their go to food though!
Sophia R.
Glendale, AZ
Beneful High Protein Dry Dog Food With a Blend of Real Chicken and Beef, 26lbs uploaded by Sophia R.
First off I’m shocked & grateful to have gotten such a big Bag of dog food for my sadie. She loved it & ate all of it. My dog is medium size & is full of energy. It’s hard today instead food that doesn’t upset her stomach & so far it’s great!!!!

Looking for your answer?