Beneful Healthy Smile Twists, 8.4 OZ uploaded by Emilie T.

BY BENEFUL

Happy Taste with a Happy Twist Beneful Healthy Smile Dental snacks made with real peanut butter flavor, accented with real parsley to freshen breath. Added calcium to support teeth and strong bones. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Fat. 1.5% br Crude Fiber. 1.5% br Moisture. 16% br Calcium. .25% see more...

• Are these only available in one size? Does it matter the size of my...1 Answers
  • How does this product help with bad breath? My poor puppys mouth sm...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to Dentastix? My dog has bad breath and I'm no...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "My dog loves these, but he's a food junkie and pretty much loves anything you give him." in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
These treats are great! Help with that yucky dog breath! They are a little pricey, but usually can find coupons. I bought them at Petsmart. My pup really likes them and they have decent ingredients, unlike some products.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Dennison, IL
My pup absolutely loves these treats she goes crazy over them! There are only a few treats she will eat and this brand is one of the. My dog is a medium size breed. I believe these treats are priced at a fair value. I would recommend these to all dog owners out there.
Alexia Z.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
My pup loves treat twists! They give him two flavors he loves. The more the better! It's also great when wanting to keep him occupied while we are at work. He loves to have a chew toy and this is a great alternative.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Clarksville
I have a beautiful lab and pit mix and she absolutely is in love with these treats. She is trained really well but I think she does her tricks best when I am using these treats as an incentive !!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I like this product and so does my dog but the smell of it is horrible and they really don't freshen her breath at all.
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My animals love this treat it always feels and seems fresh and they enjoy would recommend for people to buy
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklin, KY
My dogs eat these like they are going out of style! They act like they are so amazing
My dogs love this stuff! They seem to be very tasty to the pups but also clean their teeth too!! It's kind of like a two for one thing.
Christina I.
Christina I.
These are great and my dogs love them. We have never had issues with choking or anything being dangerous about the product. Great thing as well is that our Publix often has then B1G1 and sometimes there are coupons in the paper for them as well.
Evie C.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX
"Greenies" knock offs - they're okay. Dog prefers Greenies, but these always work in a pinch. Much cheaper too
Is this ok got dogs that need grain free treats? My dog needs a treat that will help with her teeth and gums
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
How do these compare to Dentastix? My dog has bad breath and I'm not sure which one to go with.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
Are these only available in one size? Does it matter the size of my dog?
sarah o.
sarah o.
Edison, NJ
How does this product help with bad breath? My poor puppys mouth smells horrible