Beneful Healthy Smile Ridges Small To Medium
Beneful Healthy Smile Ridges Small To Medium
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This price is outrageous for these treats but my dog loves them. They definitely make her breath smell a whole lot better and makes her teeth look a lot better. Saves me a trip.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
My pup seems to like it alot. When it comes to pet snacks I don't quite have a favorite but the beneful snack seem to sit well in my dogs stomach. Other snacks give him an upset stomach and he gets the runs but not with this one.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this dental snack to my dog and she seemed to like it. I bought it at target and the price was reasonable for the amount that came in the package. I would give this a try again.
Pea R.
I've used this once and my dogs seemed to like it. I got the small pack since it was going to be something new for my dogs and they finished it. They looked good and didn't have a strong smell like other brands.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog generally dislikes any type of dental bone, but this is the bone he has actually chewed in for the longest period of time. He usually just sniffs them and always away.
Hannah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What it is:

A dental dog snack with ridges that help reduce plaque and tarter buildup and freshen breath. It also has added calcium to support teeth and strong bones.

Key Ingredients:

rice, glycerin, water, wheat flour, chicken by-product meal, sugar, gelatin, parsley flakes, pork.

How it feels/smells/looks:

It smells like a mixture of meat (fake) and mint. It looks like a small dog treat with ridges to really scrub the teeth/gums. It is a hard, biscuit type treat.

Why I like it:

I love these treats, because Serena loves them. She has really bad breath/teeth and she hates it when I clean her teeth with teeth wipes and seal it in with the gel. She has grown more tolerable of it, since we have been doing it everyday for almost a year now. It doesn’t seem to be really improving her teeth or breath though but I went on a tangent.

Back to the review!

I freeze these treats to really help scrub her teeth good when she eats it. It does something, but I haven’t found anything that will take away all the plaque/bad breath besides Greenies. They are really expensive. They are like 40 USD for 35 treats. These treats were cheap at 2 USD for 25 treats. That is way more affordable, even if they do’t work as well . They are a great addition to brushing. I might have to search Amazon to see if I can get some Greenies cheaper and maybe something for that bad breath? I’m on the lookout!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua's love these! I buy them often. They meet my expectations!!! My pups are picky about there snacks!' I have 3 Chihuahua's!! I get them at pet smart...yes I recommend these!!!and buy these for other pet owners!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Once when I went to our bank we deal with I had my little fur man with me. When we pulled up to the window the woman saw him and handed one of these to me for him. He was so excited and gobbled it down in no time. So definitely had to go out and purchase some and they really help with his teeth as well. Would recommend.
AnnaKathryn W.
Brandon, MS
My dog loves these treats! We give her one a week to keep her breath fresh and maintain her dental care! She seems to love these! I have a cocker spaniel and recommend that every dog owner should get these to help keep their pets dental hygiene up!
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
My dogs loves this they get so exited when they see the bag. It makes their teeth white and healthy. Its also made with good ingredient that I feel safe giving to my dogs
Sandra R.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs hate getting their teeth brushed!! Will this help them get rid off their built up!?