Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food uploaded by Maria D.Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food uploaded by Maria D.

BY BENEFUL

Every day nutrition. Helps support healthy teeth and gums. 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs. New! With wholesome rice and real chicken, accented with vitamin-rich carrots, yogurt and a dash of parsley. Smile bites and other crunchy kibble help clean teeth & freshen breath! Healthy smiles for every buddy. Every day with your buddy leads to a smile. Surprising him with a new chew toy. A game of fetch after work. Even a nose-to-nose chat on a Sunday afternoon. Beneful helps keep your dog healthy and happy with delicious, every day nutrition made with real, wholesome ingredients. Plus, the crunchy kibble combo helps clean teeth and freshen breath.

With SmileBites. Healthy Smile is a great addition to how you already care for his smile. And, the combination of SmileBites and other tasty kibble will have him racing to the bowl every time.

Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Chicken, Soy Flour, Water, Propylene Glycol, Powdered Cellulose, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Animal Digest, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Dried Carrots, Non-Fat Yogurt Powder, Parsley Flakes, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Added Color, Red 40, Manganese Sulfate, Yellow 5, Niacin, Yellow 6, Vitamin A Supplement, Blue 2, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Blue 1

• Does anyone know if this is discontinued, or why it's har...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why they discontinued this product? Or m...1 Answers
  • I feed my f=dog this brand so I am wondering is it just t...3 Answers
April B.
Cleburne, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand of dog food and it's decently priced. I'm not sure how much this is actually doing for their teeth but they love it. It also comes in a ziploc bag to reseal it for freshness.
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is great I don't feel like it really cleans their teeth like it claims however it is a good dog food and my dogs have had it before and never minded it
michelle h.
My dog love this foodhe eat 2 times a daymy dig before not look healthy but now he look healthy coz he eat proper eating everyday bcoz if this product and he is active not like sleeping in whole day like the other dogs
Brittany H.
Newton, GA
Review for: Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food 3.3 lb. Bag more...
I have a very small dog who is very picky about what she eats. I initially started her on Caesar’s but it began to get a little pricey because for a small dog she eats a lot. I started trying the different Beneful brands because I liked that they were all natural and were good for her. She didn’t particularly like this variety. She didn’t like the smell. I didn’t like that it had some extra ingredients I didn’t feel were safe for her. The price was good, but some of the ingredients, not so much.
Lesly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food 3.3 lb. Bag more...
I used to buy these for my dog because the vet recommended them for him because he sheds a lot and she said that these are beneficial for that so when I did he never ate them I believe he only picked at them and then he spit some out so I had to give them to my dads dog because they weren’t his fav but my dads dog however did like them and ate them with out any problem.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food my dog likes and I have tried about them all. I guess it's the flavor and it is a health dog product as well. He stays fit and lean no body fat. He is so healthy his hair coat just shine. This product is affordable to me, i would recommend to anyone.
Aris J.
Lexington
Review for: Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food - 14 lb more...
So we rotate product with another product that has protein in it and our dog loves it. It’s very nutritious protein level is OK but my dog really doesn’t joy it out of all the dog food there’s only two that he likes and that and this is one of them
Ryan R.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: PurinaA BenefulA Healthy Smile Adult Dog Food more...
This is the only dog my picky dog will eat. I’ve tried numerous brands and types and often very costly, and he wouldn’t even look at it. I don’t know what it is about this one, but my dog LOVES it. And it’s done wonders for his health and teeth.
Kierra H.
Review for: Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Food - 14 lb more...
I have a Shepard who only eats beneful. It keeps her coat looking shiny and healthy. I also have a chihuahua who loves beneful and he has the prettiest black coat you’ll ever see. I would highly recommend this dog food and I always buy it!
Taylor B.
Troy
This dog food is great for my four dogs. They all seem to love it. I switch to this from a different food and it seems to be a right choice. It is much healthier than the other brand I got and seems to come with more of what they like!
Karen G.
WENATCHEE, WA
I feed my f=dog this brand so I am wondering is it just this one or the whole brand??? What does it contain that harms dogs??
Regina N.
Newton, NJ
Did anyone using this product notice if their dog's breath was better?
Lisa H.
Does anyone know why they discontinued this product? Or maybe why it's so hard to find in my area? My dog loves this stuff.
Lisa H.
Does anyone know if this is discontinued, or why it's hard to find? My dog loves this stuff.