Beneful Healthy Radiance With Moist Chewy Chunks uploaded by Teresa N.

BY BENEFUL

• Has anyone had a problem with this brand? I've heard of ...2 Answers
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to food for most of the dogs. It is great in price and at first the dogs loved it but even trying different flavors they got bored. But for one of my dogs this was his favorite flavor and it was the one that worked best for his strict diet needs.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this product. I used to feed them wet food, but their stomachs didn’t react well to the old food I used to get them. My dogs are 1 and 3 years old so I wanted to feed them dog food that would keep their immune system healthy and make them feel good. This dog food is the only thing they will eat and they love it! The chewy chunks mixed in with the dry food gives it the food a nice texture
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wanted to try something new for my dogs, and they actually liked it, the bag it self cost 5$ and it’s a great deal! it’s healthy and organic ! Beneful Dry Original Dry Dog Food
Danielle L.
Muskegon , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. I enjoy the price as well as the fact that my dogs enjoy it. They can be picky eaters and have sensitive skin. This food doenst seem to bother their skin issue
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina has to be the best brand hands down I have given my dogs. I feel this gives them all the nutrients they need including a well balanced diet for them.
It gives me a sense in knowing they are eating something that is helping them with nutrition and curving there appetite.
Rachel C.
Birmingham , AL
My dog has a lot of allergies so I can only feed him particular foods, beneful being one brand that I can feed him. It’s a little pricier than other brands, but it’s worth it for the better quality ingredients. I have noticed a difference in how healthy his coat looks with this specific version.
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Dogs like it. Coats look great. Smell is not bad. Get it from grocery store when on sale. We get the salmon flavor. Wish it had the chewy pieces in it like the Pro Plan formula. Which seems the same as this.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
We've tried a ton of dog foods and we finally just bought a bag of this because we needed some and we didn't have a lot of money and all the dogs actually love it! Which is great because we were feeding them all different foods so all in all it was a great dog food. Two chihuahuas and a Jack Russell here love it!
Terran R.
Wichita, KS
This is the ONLY dog food my dog will eat. We have tried other brands but he won't eat them. The price point is amazing! I just wish they came in bigger sizes! We go through the biggest bag once every two weeks. He loves it so we love it!
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
I love this dry dog food it keeps my husky’s fur nice and shinny. Having a dog with a sensitive stomach it can be hard to find food, but this food does not irate her stomach. I will differently but this dog food again.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had a problem with this brand? I've heard of the lawsuit and even though my dog has been eating it for over a year and seems to love it, I'm scared to buy another bag. I don't want anything to happen to her!