Beneful Healthy Radiance With Moist Chewy Chunks uploaded by Teresa N.

BY BENEFUL

Buy on Walmart*
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this product. I used to feed them wet food, but their stomachs didn’t react well to the old food I used to get them. My dogs are 1 and 3 years old so I wanted to feed them dog food that would keep their immune system healthy and make them feel good. This dog food is the only thing they will eat and they love it! The chewy chunks mixed in with the dry food gives it the food a nice texture
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to food for most of the dogs. It is great in price and at first the dogs loved it but even trying different flavors they got bored. But for one of my dogs this was his favorite flavor and it was the one that worked best for his strict diet needs.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this dog food at my local grocery store, and it was slightly more pricey than I was expecting. My dogs definitely eight this dog food, but it didn't seem to be their favorite so we have not re-purchased it. We did however notice that their coats were quite a bit shinier than before we fed them this dog food. Although it wasn't my dogs favorite I would definitely recommend this dog food to someone looking to help their dogs coat.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this to my dog for a long time she's a golden retriever and about 8 years old and she loved it I couldn't keep her on it for too long because she ended up developing an allergy to it but the brand itself was great and the price is always very good as well
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wanted to try something new for my dogs, and they actually liked it, the bag it self cost 5$ and it’s a great deal! it’s healthy and organic ! Beneful Dry Original Dry Dog Food
Danielle L.
Muskegon , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. I enjoy the price as well as the fact that my dogs enjoy it. They can be picky eaters and have sensitive skin. This food doenst seem to bother their skin issue
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina has to be the best brand hands down I have given my dogs. I feel this gives them all the nutrients they need including a well balanced diet for them.
It gives me a sense in knowing they are eating something that is helping them with nutrition and curving there appetite.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand helped my husky-shepherd beauty get her skin and hair soft again. She has hereditary mange and even though she eats anything im glad she didn't say no to this. I purchased it at target and definitely recommend for anyone's pet that has skin or hair problems.
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I love buying this dog food for my dogs. My dogs love this dog food and it helps their skin and coat. My dog is a black lab and she has lots of problems with her skin and coat and this helps her a lot. It met more than my expectations. I do recommend this.
Rachel C.
Birmingham , AL
My dog has a lot of allergies so I can only feed him particular foods, beneful being one brand that I can feed him. It’s a little pricier than other brands, but it’s worth it for the better quality ingredients. I have noticed a difference in how healthy his coat looks with this specific version.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone had a problem with this brand? I've heard of the lawsuit and even though my dog has been eating it for over a year and seems to love it, I'm scared to buy another bag. I don't want anything to happen to her!