BY BENEFUL

Everything with your dog leads to fun. Whether it's a sunny afternoon in the park. That joyful, daily reunion at the front door. Even a spur-of-the-moment belly rub brightens the day. Beneful® helps keep your buddy healthy and happy with omega-rich nutrition for a shiny coat. Made with real, wholesome ingredients including real salmon, rice and accents of vitamin-rich veggies.

This combination of chewy chunks and crunchy bites will have your dog racing to the bowl every time. Beneful® opens up a world of possibilities for you both to explore! Healthy With a Side Of Happy.

Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Salmon, Rice Flour, Soy Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Animal Digest, Tricalcium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Dried Green Beans, Dried Carrots, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, Ferrous Sulfate, Red 40, Manganese Sulfate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Blue 2, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.

• Is this a food you would recommend for a dog with allergi...3 Answers
  • Yes ! my puppy ended up dying from using this food3 Answers
  • Does anyone else's dog get diarrhea from this product? 7 Answers
Beneful® Healthy Radiance®
  • "My Mother's Dog Max Loves this Dog Food so much my mom has to put bacon fat in other dog food for him to eat it if her store doesnt have it " in 55 reviews
  • "I know that there is a lot going on about this brand, but my dog loves it and has been eating it since he was a puppy, he is now 8yrs old. " in 18 reviews
  • "I dog is a very picky eater and Beneful is the only brand that's good for him he likes out of the 5 he has tried." in 8 reviews
  • "I have heard its not the best so I might switch brands but so far I haven't seen any ear infections, unusual itchiness or weight gain in my dogs from using this product." in 6 reviews
  • "The only problem is that the first ingredient is ground yellow corn and chicken paste so it's not as healthy as they make it out to be but my dog still loves it." in 6 reviews
Hannah P.
Saint Louis
My pup has never been shy to try new foods but I was still a bit nervous the first time she tried this brand! Thankfully she ended up gobbled it right up. We have noticed a difference in her energy and even in her coat! We now use this brand and I believe everyone is happier!
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I don’t know that my dogs love this stuff, but when we run out of their normal food I usually buy this stuff while I want for amazon to deliver the good stuff. The puppies don’t seem to mind it, but they pick at it all day rather than devour it like they do their usual brand of food.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Great choice for my pup!  He loves this formula and it is well-priced for the amount you get.  He has more energy and seems to really enjoy this dog food.  If you're looking for a good dog food that is reasonably priced, I highly recommend this one.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Depending on your animal , either the breed, or the size, or the weight, or the sensitivity, or age of your loving animal always love you animal and what your animal eats
Caitlynn P.
Staten Island
This is my favorite brand of dog food because of all the nutrients it provides my dog, he’s energetic, happy and his coat is soooo shiny! The cost of the food is about 5-6$ which is great because pets can be expensive.
Sarah B.
Fed this to my puppers for a few years and then money got tight. Although every once in awhile I will still buy it. Never had any problems with it and she never seemed to get sick or anything.
Shante H.
I love this product because it gets my girl to stop chewing down the house. Now that's I've really bought something that's edible and one which she likes it's better for the both of us!!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to feed my dogs Wal-Mart brand dog food because that's what they were being fed when we adopted them. After a few weeks, I couldn't take their farting, so we slowly transitioned them to Beneful Healthy Weight. A few months ago, our local Wal-Mart stopped carrying Healthy Weight, so I switched them to Beneful Originals without incident. Last week, we ran out so I stopped at Dollar General. They only had Healthy Weight, so I got that. One dog won't eat and the other has been having that runs, bleeding from his rectum, and puking. I ran to Wal-Mart and got another bag of Originals. His poop is improving and he hasn't thrown up.

I truly think something went bad in that bag of food and made my dog sick. If he's not better by tomorrow, we're taking him to the vet. I can't be certain it's Beneful, but that's the only thing that has changed. He's not outside alone, he's not gotten into the trash (He's crated when we're not home) and he hasn't had any people food.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
I changed my dog slowly to Beneful Incredibites. Shortly, after the change he began vomiting and had diarrhea. And, regular, messy accidents in the house. It has been frustrating. I've done the vet thing, withheld food, gradually re-added bland food, etc. Never in a million years did I think the Beneful may have caused the problem. My dog will not be getting Beneful again.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Why do most of you dislike this brand? My dog seems to love it...
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
Do you look at the ingredients before purchasing?
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
Could this be causing my dogs itchy skin?
Chelsie P.
Honolulu , HI
Is this your dogs favorite? Is anyone's dog picky? My smaller dog is so Picky!
Erika C.
Cambridge, OH
My dog keeps getting yeast infections and after switching foods once (he wouldn't eat the "Authority" grain free brand) I had to go back to this temporarily and the infections returned. Has this brand caused your dog any health issues? If so, do you have any recommendations for a small yorkie (who will only eat small and somewhat soft pieces) that keeps getting yeast infections?