BY BENEFUL

Beneful Healthy Fiesta With Tender Chewy Chunks
  • "One of my dogs can't eat this due to allergies but I find that my other dog loves it!" in 3 reviews
  • "My dog she is a very picky eater but when I bought her this exact one she loved it never have I seener her not pick out some pieces I was very shocked but happy she finally liked one after a good while lol so don't stop making this one other wise yall will be in trouble with me and my dog for sure!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is very picky but loves this stuff." in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried the different flavors and by far this one is his favorite, he will pick through any other type of dog food. " in 1 review
  • "Most of the time they won't even need the wet food in it!" in 1 review
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have really picky dogs lol, they usually don't eat any food. But this one they love so much. When its breakfast time or dinner they are always jumping around excited for food.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is great. Our Pitbull is a rescue and a bit of a pig. She will gobble up anything so we have to watch her weight. When she started to get a little chucky, I switched to this, and it balanced her back out and seemed to fill her up, without making her have to go to the bathroom more. A huge plus.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this is really good dog food, my golden retriever always seems to enjoy it! I think it’s a higher price brand dog food, but it’s worth it because she always seems to enjoy it. I will definitely buy this food again!
F W.
Rosendale, NY
You know, I feel so guilty that I had been feeding this crap to my dog for 3+ years and I admit the only reason I did was because I didn't know any better and it was affordable. Why did I not put 2 and 2 together when he stared getting very dry, flaky skin, itchy paws, hot spots, red crusty sores and on top of all that - ear infections? When I started learning about the ingredients in dog food it really opened up my eyes. This food is a sham. They want you to believe it's chock full of beef and vegetables but it's not - it is full of corn (which is a an allergen), flours, fillers, artificial ingredients, fats and sugar with a little bit of beef and veg thrown in at the end. No wonder my dog was having so many problems with his health! I have since switched to higher quality foods with chicken, lamb or fish meal as it's first ingredient. I highly recommend these brands if you want your dog to thrive on healthy whole foods full of nutrients and flavor: California Natural, Innova, Canidae (the old formula), Merrick and Wellness Core.
Teri b.
Vine Grove, KY
I have 2 labs and this is all they will eat, I get it from Walmart or Kroger wherever I am at. I have tried a few different brands but they have no issues with this brand. I have been buying for 5 years
Jamie Rose S.
This is the only brand of dog food/collection that my dogs seem to like. We've tried numerous times to try and get them to eat more natural types made by higher end brands, but they just turn their nose up and refuse to eat it. I do like that they do make a weight management formula, so that is what we buy to at least make sure they are not getting too pudgy since they seem to love this food so much. Needless to say, we go through several 7lb bags a month with 3 dachshunds, but the only upside is that this brand is reasonably priced. I highly recommend this brand of dog food, it seems to be a hit with my picky dachshunds!
Michelle R.
Alexander, NY
Both my dog, and I absolutely love this food. She loves the great taste and I love the great ingredients. It's the only dog food she will eat now. She's spoiled with Beneful!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Chance loves his beneful. He gets so excited for it every morning and night. He truly enjoys this meal. Chance is a 50 pound Great Pyrenees mix. This brand is slight more expensive by I believe it is a higher quality brand.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
How good is this for my 3 year old puppy?