BY BENEFUL

You've never seen a lower calorie dog food like this before (10% fewer calories than original Beneful).Beneful Healthy Weight Formula has six distinct pieces that represent real, wholesome ingredients that are naturally lower in calories.

Beneful contains tender chunks made with real chicken, crunchy rice accented with vitamin-rich vegetables, and even soy, the healthy ingredient everyone's talking about--to provide the abundant nutrition of a completely balanced meal. Dogs love its great taste, the crunchy and moist textures, and the combination of unique shapes.

Moist, chewy chunks made with real chicken are rich in protein to help build strong muscles.Wholesome rice and other crunchy grains packed with carbohydrates for energy, linoleic acid for a shiny coat.High-quality protein, including natural soy, helps maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss.

Enriched with calcium for healthy teeth and strong bones, iron for healthy blood.Contains vegetables with vitamin A and other important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.Omega fatty acids, along with antioxidants like vitamin E and selenium, help support a healthy immune system.

• Can you tell a big difference in the animals fur after pu...2 Answers
  • Does anybody know an additive you can put in this food fo...4 Answers
  • Did this product make anybody elses dog sick? Both of my ...4 Answers
Mary P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two 10 year old Bichons and they both seem to enjoy the food. We’ve tried several other food brands as well throughout their lives and this one works best for them right now. We bought the food from Petsmart.
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was one of the flavors that lasted the longest with my black lab. Mixed in Purina’s wet food to keep him interested but that didn’t last long. Still a good product for its price.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs really seem to like this flavor of the Beneful dog food. We try to switch it up for them and they seem to like this one more then the others. My big dogs gobble it up every time.
Chelsea C.
Whenever we first got my dog piper we had a problem finding her a good dog food. Don't get me wrong she'll eat anything including the couch if you let her but all the food we bought her seemed to make her break out in a rash on her chest that she wouldn't stop scratches when we finally found this we were so thankful because her rash went away and it's not extremely expensive which we were thankful for because she eats like a horse if you let her. We're so thankful we found a food that has helped our sweet piper we've never had any problems since we started feeding her this food over a year ago and she seems just as happy and healthy as ever.
Amy Y.
We fed my 130lb black lab this for about 5 years. It seemed to be fine until he developed bladder stones. Not sure if his diet (this food) caused them but nonetheless it happened
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel like this would be my dogs favorite food if they could speak for themselves. They always seem to be full and happy after breakfast & dinner! Not too pricey! Totally worth it!
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Chance loves his beneful. He gets so excited for it every morning and night. He truly enjoys this meal. Chance is a 50 pound Great Pyrenees mix. This brand is slight more expensive by I believe it is a higher quality brand.
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
My pups love this stuff. I have three small dogs, and they all pick out the chewy bits first. It's pretty funny, because at a certain point the bowls are only the crunchy bits, and they seriously look disappointed when they discover it. The vet says that Beneful is a perfectly acceptable dog food brand, and the girls dogs scarf it down, so it works for me! It's also one of the more affordable brands.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anybody know an additive you can put in this food for really dry skin on a dog
karley s.
Mchenry, IL
Did this product make anybody elses dog sick? Both of my shih tzus were sick almost immediatley after eating this.
Regina V.
Las Vegas, NV
Can you tell a big difference in the animals fur after purchasing this product?