BY BENEFUL #58 in Dog Food

Beneful brand Dog Food provides the perfect balance of healthful ingredients, quality nutrition and superb taste to help keep your dog happy and healthy. Features Beneful Original Dry Dog Food Moist, meaty chunks with real beef are protein rich to help build strong muscles With wholesome grains & real beef, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables Calcium-enriched for strong teeth and bones Omega fatty acids and antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system 3.5 lb.

• So I've been giving my puppy this food for about five months but ev...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this normally 2 Answers
  • Do you give your dog the same food/brand every day or do you change...11 Answers
Buy on Target*
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I have three dogs. Two small ones between 10 & 20 pounds, and a big 70 pound dog. I have tried many other foods out there in the market because my two little dogs have very sensitive stomachs, and the big one is just a big baby and very picky. And this is the only food that they will eat, since I switch they stopped throwing up everywhere after eating, and they stopped eating grass, which I've heard its what they do when their stomach its upset. They are very happy and heathy dogs, and I have no complaints or bad reviews for this food.
Julia F.
Crap dog food that killed my dog! Yes people my dog of 9 years because of lack of knowledge I fed dog this exact dog food and Purina and now my fur baby of 9 long years had passed. It's been over a year now but my dog never had problems up until I gave him this dog food. .y dog was always lethargic and sleeping. Poodles can live till they are 15 yrs and with good care even longer and it's the food. Don't rack up a medical bill from here to China please buy kirkland dry dog food chicken flavor it's high quality.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Fairbury, IL
There looks like many bad reviews on here about the ingredients, but let me say that I have fed my dog Purina most of his life and he will be 12 in January. Right now he eats Purina Senior as recommended by his Vet, but In my opinion, if a dog only lives a short life, it seems like that was the card it was dealt as the same for humans. Sure, don't feed them bad things as the same for ourselves, but my big boy Sampson has ate Purina products for at least 8-10 years and he has done very well :) .
Trista L.
Trista L.
My dog hates this food and will straight up starve himself rather than eat it. that tells me somethings up with it. I switched to Rachel Ray's Nutrish, which is only a couple of dollars more. I mixed the two foods at first so he wouldn't have tummy problems as we transitioned into Nutrish, and he ate all the nutrish but left every single piece of the Purina. he never has had any problems from the new food, and I highly recommended it!
Julia F.
This dog food has been recalled before and let's face it if you can't read the ingredients and there is by products in them this should deter you from ever buying this type of dog food there are plenty of dog foods you can buy that are cheap and are made with better ingredients and this dog food is not it the only good thing about this is that it's cheap and if that's what u want a dog shouldn't be owned by people like that. Period.
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
I have see many recent posts about this food harming dogs. Many people have been reporting that their dog has been having seizures and the vets have been saying purina beneful is what is causing this. As a dog lover and owner I want to warn people of what I have seen reports of because I don't want anyone to have to see their dog go through something like that or have their dog have that experience or have it harm them!!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
My dog loves this food! I know it's not the healthiest of options for dogs, but this worked out perfectly for my pup. I used to feed her a higher-end food brand (one that was a lot healthier too) but she was so gassy and her poop was loose from that food. Now that I'm feeding her this, my dog doesn't have any gas or stomach issues, and her poop is normal! Guess some dogs just need the less expensive stuff!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
We fed our dog Purina for about six months until he was very under weight to the point of not even gaining any. We switched his dog food brand immediately and he gained weight quickly and is now a happy healthy dog. I wish i would have known more about this brand before feeding it to my dog. it also made him very sick and he would throw up at least once or twice every couple of weeks.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought this recently for my dogs. I was switching the foods so combing the old with Beneful , well the dogs didn't like that. They picked out the new Beneful and ate it all up! The stinkers. Well the gavel has come down. No more old dog food for them. Beneful all the way. They love their dog treats too. I got the kind for Healthy weight because they are so chunky because of treats.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Our dog has a very sensitive stomach we tried many different dog food brands and it would always end up the same diaharrea in the middle of the night multiple times until we tried this he is soon to be three so happy we finally found something to work with him don't know why it took us so long to try it! Would recommend to anyone with a dog that has a sensitive stomach
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Spring Valley, CA
Do you give your dog the same food/brand every day or do you change it?
Krysty S.
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone's dog ever had problems with this specific dog food? My dog is a little chihuahua and lately she's been relieving herself in puddles of blood! She goes all over the house and it's so unlike her. Her sleeping area looks like a murder scene with all the blood. This started a few weeks ago, like two, when she first started eating this food. I'm worried it might be bad, because I've seen horrible articles and reviews.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is it just my dog, but does the food sit in the bowl for days before your dog FINALLY eats it?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
Could we get more flavors
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
How big are the chunks in this