BY BENEFUL

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Playful Life recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised beef, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition, a taste your adult dog will love, plus the protein his active muscles need.

Feeding Guidelines:

Recommend Daily Feeding Amounts: Using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Playful Life.  Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight.  The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Available sizes: 15.5 lb bag

Feeding Tip:

• When switching your dog to Beneful Playful Life dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Playful Life and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
  • Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

​Ingredients & Nutrition:

J-4086, Beef, whole grain corn, barley, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, rice, soybean meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg product, oat meal, egg and chicken flavor, poultry and pork digest, calcium carbonate, salt, blueberries, dried spinach, mono and dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, iron oxide (color), MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS[Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), folic acid, biotin], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.

Beneful Playful Life dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

• Is this a good brand of dog food?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy ...2 Answers
  • Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put o...2 Answers
Beneful Dry Dog Food Playful Life With Real Beef And Egg
  • "No complaints from my little guy, however, it doesn't smell the most pleasant and it is simply more affordable to go with dry food a majority of the time. " in 3 reviews
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a picky eater dog. He will starve himself if there is a food he doesn’t like. This dog food is one of the only foods he likes. One day I purchased a brand new bag and there was maggots. Not just a few. I’m completely disgusted and will never purchase again.
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to food for most of the dogs. It is great in price and at first the dogs loved it but even trying different flavors they got bored. I did mix their dry food with their wet food and the dogs loved it better but still got bored after a while.
Hannah R.
My two dogs love this brand of food, and don’t have any issues switching between flavors depending on what my Wal-mart has available at the time of purchase. I have not had any negative side effects ( vomiting, itchy skin, diarrhea) with them from this food, and it’s at a great price point!
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this. They are picky with their meat flavors and will only eat beef or salmon lol they do not like chicken flavored dog foods and will only eat chicken breasts if I cook them for them. This is a great buy for picky pups.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
We love this dog food for our dogs. It’s made from great ingredients and it feeds out small and large puppies. It’s a great price for the buy as well. Our dogs seem to like it a lot and I would definitely recommend it!
Sandra V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Better and more natural for my fur babies. Used a different kind until we moved and was forced to find something else. Wanted something that listed actual meat as an ingredient and this did. Dogs have ate better and have had more energy since starting it.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Its good cheap dog foos. My dog enjoys the small pieces and flavor. He doesnt binge it but he enjoys it enough to stay nourished and full. It is a littlw high in wheat content so if your dog has sensitivities you may want to stay away.
Yolina R.
Grants Pass
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this brand and type. He’s a very picky eater so I was kinda surprised when I just bought this one day and he loved it! The only downside is it’s kinda spendy for me at least. I would highly recommend this dog food
CG S.
Los Angeles
My dog loooooves beneful! And I live it too because I see him enjoying it so much while my pocket doesn’t go bankrupt because it’s so affordable. He eats like a happy child and I save like a happy mom. What would be better than that?! I recommend this for your dogs!
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful is a healthy and reliable choice for my dog. They have a large variety of tasty options and are reasonably priced. This brand is a favorite alternative to our normal brand.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Its this good for your dog if not why isnt
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Beneful Dry Dog Food Playful Life With Real Beef And Egg One minute our dogs will eat this and the next minute they walk away from if. Anyone know why?
LaShara D.
I've been looking for dog food that won't choke my puppy , Is this food great for digesting in a 6 month old puppy?
Alaina B.
Does beneful have high protein? Will it help my dog put on extra weight?
trish l.
Durban
My Swiss shepherd is so picky with food and he is shedding like crazy

back