BY BENEFUL #10 in Dry Dog Food

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Originals With Real Salmon recipe. Real salmon is blended to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines:

• Using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup
  • The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97g of Purina Beneful Originals with Real Salmon.

Feeding Adult Dogs: Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not allowed to become overweight.  The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tip:

• When switching your dog to Beneful Originals dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Originals and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
  • Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition: L-4092, Salmon, whole grain corn, barley, rice, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, oat meal, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, mono and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, poultry and pork digest, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, dried sweet potatoes, dried green beans, dried carrots, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], iron oxide (color), VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), folic acid, biotin], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.

Beneful Originals With Real Salmon dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

khalie s.
Norman, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food. Well she’s not a puppy because she’s almost three but anyways. I buy it for her all the time and she’s really excited when I touch the bag! I’ve tried other dog foods and if she doesn’t like it she will literally not eat it and be hungry.
Rosa V.
Chicago
Someone told me to try this Brand of Salmon that it helps with shedding. So I got it my dog literally ran to eat it and she loved it she couldnt get enough of it i thought she wouldn’t have liked it but im glad she did she seems stronger and she doesn’t shed anymore as before which im glad! Very happy with it!🐾 healthy dog happy mom 🥰
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good option for dogs that have great hair because it helps keep their hair smoth and beautiful, my dog doesn’t like it so much but it is really good
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got our dog a year ago and was told to use grain free , so we chose the purina grain free , and he was fine on it until this January, so we had to switch and switch quickly. So we chose the beneful original dog food , and he has been fine since ! This doesn't make him sick or irritate his poops. It works for him .
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried numerous brands of dry food with my dog and this one hands down is our favorite. My boy recognizes the bag when we bring a new one home and he gets so happy. I love that there’s no dyes in it and the salmon is great for his coat and dry itchy skin! We’ve been faithfully purchasing this one for months now
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's healthy and has all the nutrition our dog needs and they have many flavors to choose from so every 2 week or so we switch it up so they don't get bored they think we spoil them but really it's the same brand just different flavors which is awesome
Hannah R.
My two dogs seem to like this food very much! We use it for meal-time as well as treats during training time! The price is great, and the only con i’ve found is the smell gets on your hands if you happen to touch the food- however a simple hand washing takes it right off!
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this one but it is not his favorite. It does meet my expectations. My dog prefers certain pieces in the food, but the ones with a more variety suit his style. My dog did begin to get allergies from this and was itching, so we had to switch food for him.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pets are so persnickety about their kibble. It was difficult to find a brand that both of them liked, and didn't disturb anyone's stomach. This is the one. They've been spoiled by it so much that they'll seldom touch another dry food.
Irene V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two boxers and they love this food. They eat it all the time and my one dog goes to it over all other foods. It’s a good value for the amount you get. All my expectations were completely met.

Kohl's