BY BENEFUL

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Originals With Real Chicken recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised chicken, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines:

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Originals With Real Chicken.  Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight.  The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tip:

• When switching your dog to Beneful Originals dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Originals and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
  • Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

Ingredients & Nutrition: G-4095, Chicken, whole grain corn, barley, rice, chicken by-product meal, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, oat meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, poultry and pork digest, mono and dicalcium phosphate, avocado, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried tomatoes, iron oxide (color), MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.

Beneful Originals With Real Chicken dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

• I usually buy them for my small dogs..Do you think these ...1 Answers
jo L.
Erie, PA
I love the ingredients on the back, My dog handles it well she is a rescue and she came from a home that they fed her nothing but human food so it was very hard to get her to eat food so I mix this with alpo both for small dogs. I put 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil in some water heated and for breakfast I put a little bit over her half a cup of dog food in the morning I do the same in the evening and she ate every bite I leave her some dry dog food and she’ll eat a bite here in there her coat has been so much more beautiful she’s thriving so much better and she’s learning a lot as we go along
Emily D.
Glenpool, Ok
I love this food! It is very good to see my dog be energized and happy. It met my expectations all the way. My dog is a small puppy and transitioning in to a dog. I mix it with her puppy food and give her more and more each time. I recommend this for your dog too.
Hannah R.
this flavor is by far my two dogs favorite! It is also the least smelly of the flavors in this line, which is nice. My dogs have been eating this food for well over a year and have experienced no negative side effects from it. I will continue buying from this line of food!
Rebeca Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my doggie favorites dry food, this is like heaven to her, with the pieces of real dey chiken inside, I mean can it get better than that, affordable price, I definitely recommend this , your doggie will love you.
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog absolutely loves this one. This seems to be one of her favorite food. She does get tired of other food fast. But this one seems to be her top favorite. The great thing you can find it almost anywhere. Walmart, target, local supermarket.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
My dog is very picky and this brand is the only brand of dry food that we can feed him, he loves both the chicken and beef flavors. Very affordable Can be found at pet stores or grocery stores like Walmart.
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs’ favorite food, they’re always eating it and they love it, it’s healthy for them I always buy big bags and they last, its a really great investment and a good choice, i definitely recommend. Love!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have zero complaints about this dog food! My pet loved it and it didn’t upset his stomach like others did! He eventually grew tired of the same food and stopped eating it however. Will still recommend it as it’s just him being picky
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
My best friend is a husky and she is definitely picky with her food but actually eats beneful with no troubles, she definitely enjoys the chicken bag they offer.great price for the amount of product your getting
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
My German Shepherd likes chicken flavored food. She likes this food for the most part. She is very picky so sometimes I have to give her wet food as well, but with this she eats it right up dry. The price is a little high though
simona p.
I usually buy them for my small dogs..Do you think these are healthy?