Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Chicken

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Originals With Real Chicken recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised chicken, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines:

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Originals With Real Chicken.  Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight.  The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tip:

• When switching your dog to Beneful Originals dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Originals and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
  • Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

Ingredients & Nutrition: G-4095, Chicken, whole grain corn, barley, rice, chicken by-product meal, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, oat meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, poultry and pork digest, mono and dicalcium phosphate, avocado, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried tomatoes, iron oxide (color), MINERALS  [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.

Beneful Originals With Real Chicken dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

I usually buy them for my small dogs..Do you think these are healthy?
Start your review of Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Chicken!
How would you rate this product?
This is the only dry food my dog will eat. I mix it with wet food sometimes, though.
El Paso, TX
Bella loves her benefit we have re purchased this real chicken flavor countless times
Miami
Pricey kibbles and my dogs didn’t really like it much. I would go with another brand.
Coal City, IL
Great food brand affordable company has been around for a long time and loved by many
Lowell, MA
My dog seem okay with the mix. He wasn’t too existed but he ate it which is the goal.
Hodges, SC
My dogs are very picky with food so they only eat this and won't eat anything else!
Pharr, TX
My dog loves the flavor it is always wainting in the door at 3 pm for his food
My dog loves the flavor it is always wainting in the door at 3 pm for his food
Great Product! Our dog loved this food and we loved how healthy she stayed!
Great Product! Our dog loved this food and we loved how healthy she stayed!
Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Chicken uploaded by Sierra C.
My dogs love this food, they eat it right up but it does make my dog's gassy. I have 3 dogs, 2 English mastiffs who eat 8 to 10 cups a day and 1 German shepherd who eats 3-4 cups a day so believe me we go through a lot of food and this is one of the only foods they like to eat. We also mix fresh meat with their meals.
Peterborough , ON
Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Chicken uploaded by Cheyenne 🦄.
This is the only brand of food my two pups will eat! They are very picky eaters. I have a pug and a red lab. This product definitely meets my expectations, if my dogs enjoy it that’s all that matters! I recommend this product!