BY BENEFUL

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Originals With Real Beef recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised beef, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines:

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Originals With Real Beef.  Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not allowed to become overweight.

The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tip: When switching your dog to Beneful Originals dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Originals and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.

• Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• Beef, whole grain corn, barley, rice, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, oat meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, mono and dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, poultry and pork digest, potassium chloride, dried spinach, dried peas, dried carrots, iron oxide (color), MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.
  • Beneful Originals With Real Beef dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

Zoey N.
My dog loves beef flavor so much that he eats all of his food whenever I give him his bowl. He licks everything. Not one bit left. I noticed that he gained some weight eating this which is a good thing tbh. I love chubby dog and that’s why I choose this brand.
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
This isnt my doggs first choice in dogg food but he loved it anyways never did we have a problem with digestion nor did we have issues with my furbaby eating it .no diarria . He seemed to enjoy every bite .. Then again he was a big baby so whom really knows.. 😜
Lex S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nice food. My dogs really enjoy it. Lasts a nice amount of time and doesn't have an overpowering smell. Only gripe is to maybe make a resealable bag? My dogs enjoy sneaking food behind my back and this bag is easy for them to open.
Fatima R.
Santa Maria , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are not only good for your dog but also taste ! My picky dog loves them which is why I know anyother non picky dog will love these ! Also it’s super affordable! Definitely would buy again if my dog was a puppy ! 100% recommend
Logan F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the dog food we got our dogs for years until the dog groomer told us this brand isn’t could for animals. She said it can cause dry irritated skin and stomach upset and there is also history of serious health issues.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great for our boxers. They live it and it is a decent price. This food is readily available at my local stores as well as online ordering. It is always hard to pick a good food that is quality and not overpriced hype. I think this one is it!
Lucero M.
Houston , TX
This dog food is awesome , my dogs love it . It even gives their coat a nice shine to it . I love this dog food because it fills them up fast and I will continue using it on all my puppies. And it’s super affordable !
Mandy W.
My dog is a crazy picky eater, I didn’t know dogs could be so picky. This brand (and this flavor) is literally all he’ll willingly take. Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Beef
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have zero complaints about this dog food! My pet loved it and it didn’t upset his stomach like others did! He eventually grew tired of the same food and stopped eating it however. Will still recommend it as it’s just him being picky
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love this food. She gobbles it up as soon as I put it in her bowl. But she has toxic gas after she eats. I can’t have her stinking up my house 24/7 so I had to switch her food.

Target