Beneful Dry Dog Food Originals With Real Beef uploaded by Angélica C.

BY BENEFUL #32 in Dog Food

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Originals With Real Beef recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised beef, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines:

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Originals With Real Beef.  Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, when high activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.  Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not allowed to become overweight.

The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment.  Consequently, the amount of food required for each dog will vary and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tip: When switching your dog to Beneful Originals dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Originals and less of the previous food to your dog’s dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.

• Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• Beef, whole grain corn, barley, rice, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, oat meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, mono and dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, poultry and pork digest, potassium chloride, dried spinach, dried peas, dried carrots, iron oxide (color), MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride.
  • Beneful Originals With Real Beef dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

Buy on Target*
Angela C.
Hallsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

Purina Beneful Originals With Beef Dog Food 14.3 lb. Bag by Beneful. My dog Cody likes the beef flavor I got it at Target. I feel like it was a good value for the food that we got. My dog is I have a chocolate lab and he would be considered a large dog so I buy the large bags.
jessica s.
Huntington, WV
This is the only dog food our dog Kodak would eat. And with her being of a smaller breed of dog we were afraid to buy just any old cheap dog food. But it seemed to work out just fine on her tiny small sensitive stomach. and still to this day is her favorite as she has gotten older.
Mikala M.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves this food! We switched from Pedigree and now her coat is so much softer and shinier! I can’t tell you how she thinks it is, but I can tell you she is always ready to eat when it’s time! Plus I like that this brand is more cost effective for my budget.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I've been feeding my dogs this food for a while. They like it, but I gave it 3 stars because of the recent concerns about what it contains. I can't afford $40-$50 a bag for dog food. I will continue to purchase this dog food, after all they like it.
Nettie M.
Adelanto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So i just started working at petco and we learn so much about all the products and foods we sell for animals and actually beniful is the worst dog food thats on the shelves for dogs. I guess its made with alot of corn meal and all the vegetables and meats thst it claims to have in it is actually something that they put in dog bones. Its horrible
Cecilia G.
Katy, TX
This isnt my doggs first choice in dogg food but he loved it anyways never did we have a problem with digestion nor did we have issues with my furbaby eating it .no diarria . He seemed to enjoy every bite .. Then again he was a big baby so whom really knows.. 😜
Lex S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nice food. My dogs really enjoy it. Lasts a nice amount of time and doesn't have an overpowering smell. Only gripe is to maybe make a resealable bag? My dogs enjoy sneaking food behind my back and this bag is easy for them to open.
Britny S.
Tampa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only dog food I trust with my little Prissy girl. I try not to give her much chicken so I prefer the beef flavor. Since I switched to beef she seems a lot happier at meal times. Her fur has even gotten softer and fuller
Logan F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the dog food we got our dogs for years until the dog groomer told us this brand isn’t could for animals. She said it can cause dry irritated skin and stomach upset and there is also history of serious health issues.
Fatima R.
Santa Maria, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are not only good for your dog but also taste ! My picky dog loves them which is why I know anyother non picky dog will love these ! Also it’s super affordable! Definitely would buy again if my dog was a puppy ! 100% recommend