BY BENEFUL

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Incredibites® With Real Chicken recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised chicken, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your small adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines: For an average dog with normal activity, the following amounts of product fed once daily are recommended. Daily feeding amounts using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Chicken, whole grain corn, barley, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, rice, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, oat meal, poultry and pork digest, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried sweet potatoes, dried spinach, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), folic acid, biotin], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], choline chloride, Yellow 6, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2, garlic oil.

Beneful® IncrediBites With Real Chicken dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

Mallory D.
Greenville
I was feeding my dog what the breeder was feeding her and I noticed she wasn't really happy about eating it but she would eat it and go on about her day. I noticed that she stopped eating it more and more. She would actually run into my roommate's room and eat her dog's food. So I decided that I would buy her the food my roommate's dog had. She instantly loved it! Whenever I feed her now she is already waiting at her bowl which is something she had never done!
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After taking my dog home from a friend I noticed how they fed him cheap brands like purina. I noticed how he smelled and his fur was always greasy. I did some research and bought him a more expensive brand. We got the smell and fur under control but when his sister came over to play she had this food with her and he ate the whole thing! He really enjoys this food.
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
My dogs LOVE this food. I just got a new puppy and she was not eating the food the breeder was originally feeding her. She wasn’t gaining weight for that reason and wouldn’t eat it no matter what we did and we were starting to worry. My other dog had already been eating beneful and she would beg for this instead of the other food just from smelling it so we decided to slowly switch to the beneful puppy and she LOVES it!!!! Now both dogs are eating this brand :)
Shantha V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this food. She is pretty picky, but Purina is a pretty reputable brand. They have different sizes for small medium and large dogs. We tried a few different brands, but purina is the best so far.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have zero complaints about this dog food! My pet loved it and it didn’t upset his stomach like others did! He eventually grew tired of the same food and stopped eating it however. Will still recommend it as it’s just him being picky
Kristian R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My indoor dogs love this food. I even put it up against blue buffalo and they ate this brand instead. They both enjoy it. I buy it from Target because that seems to be the cheapest and they always have some type of coupon. It’s worth the price and they have two different kinds. My dogs like both.
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my goto dog food for my dog. He loves this stuff! I have been using Beneful dog food for years! I like how low cost it is while being pretty healthy for my dog. I recommend this dog food to all dog owners.
Tommie J.
My dog Batman loves this food! I always bought him this brand but when I found the incredibites I knew it would be a even bigger hit! My dog is a chihuahua mix and doesn’t have all of his teeth (got him from the shelter). This food is perfect for him and he loves it. I really like that there are some chewy bits (red kibble) in the Beneful collection.
Amy P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES this food and is very picky. Yes a Pekingese White Shepard mix, so the smaller bites are perfect for him. I get it at PetSmart for about $6 or $7 and it last quite a while. Would definitely recommend for owners that have smaller dogs, or any dog with issues that would benefit from smaller bites.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started feeding my dog this food and she loves it. It’s one of the only dry foods she will eat. I trust this brand because my family and friends have been using this brand for years for our pets and they all love it. Would definitely recommend if your dog is currently not liking their food that you buy.

back