BY BENEFUL #13 in Dog Food

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Incredibites® With Real Beef recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised beef, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your small adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines: For an average dog with normal activity, the following amounts of product fed once daily are recommended. Daily feeding amounts using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Beef, whole grain corn, barley, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, rice, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, oat meal, poultry and pork digest, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried peas, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), folic acid, biotin], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite],choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 2, garlic oil.

Beneful® IncrediBites® With Real Beef dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

• Anyone notice a change in your dog's skin when they switc...1 Answers
  • Does anyone give this to their medium sized dog? 1 Answers
Beneful Dry Dog Food IncrediBites® With Real Beef Small Dog Food
  • "He goes crazy for it, he doesn't like any other dry dog food and it seems to be pretty healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's really receptive to water and sucks it up very fast however the nutritional value is terrible as soon as they grasp dry food I move them to bigger bites and better kibble. " in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this!" in 1 review
  • "They were picky about having huge pieces of dog food so we figured we'd try this kind and thankfully they love it!" in 1 review
  • "i stopped using this product for my dog a long time ago ive heard some things about this product that arent really healthy for the dogs" in 1 review
Angelica J.
Jupiter Fl
My dogs absolutely love this stuff they he every time I go to the supermarket I use think of them like all they need some more darkly who is gonna miss rand when I returned they get home they smell and then I go straight for the bag they love that sub so much when time we didn't see it in story so I got her them another bag they hated it I think it was so bright it was the rate short thing my dogs hated it so much
Lauren W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve been using this brand of dog food for a long time and never had any issues with it. I love that I can just grab it at my local Walmart too because it’s super convenient. My little terrier dog loves it and the little bites are helpful since she’s fairly small. They’re easy for her to chew even with her underbite. It’s working well for us!
Kathryn G.
newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two medium sized puppies and this is the brand we continue to use for them. They like the original bag pretty good but the incredibites which is just smaller kibble they lovvvee it’s a great price too I buy at Walmart normally 13$ for a big bag. It’s the family favorite and the puppies eat it up
Sharon T.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best dog foods out there for my little puppers! My dog recently had a litter and her pups have been eating these and comparing it to the other brand I have bought these helps the puppy grow a lot faster. The little puppers loves these and chomps them up so fast! Definitely will recommend!
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I feed my 58lbs Siberian Husky/ Alaskan Malamute mix the Purina Beneful IncrediBites dog food. He loves this dog food. He’s typically very picky about his food and chooses this brand more than anything. He also loves the one mixed with veggies. Will be purchasing again!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I have a 3lb yorkie and she is super picky this is the only dog food she would ever eat I tried a few others and once I tried this and she liked it I have been giving it to her ever since she even liked this over a 30$ bag of dog food! This is more affordable and she loves it so it’s a win for me
Ali C.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies have been eating purina incredibites for years and they love it. I have two small dogs under 15lbs and this keeps them healthy and fit. They eat 1/2cup each two times a day. Make sure to portion your dogs food, so they don’t over eat ;)
Faith J.
Las Vegas
My dogs love this food so much. I have purchased this food for them ever since they were puppies they love it! It is such a affordable price. My small dogs like this food so much. I will continue buying this food for them for many more years.
Brandy T.
I have a smaller dog. His name is Buster and he is a Boston terrier. This dog food is what he has eaten basically his whole life. It is a good size for him. And it is mild enough on his stomach. Definitely recommend this brand.
Liz S.
My pom is really picky! He loves the beef flavor and honestly won’t touch any other flavor! I tried everything else! I would recommend buying at Kroger as it is often on sale and if your dog is picky like mine try the beef! It must be the best tasting for small dogs!
Sarah U.
Anyone notice a change in your dog's skin when they switched to this food from another food? It may just be my dog or another weird factor, but I thought it was kind of strange.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Does anyone give this to their medium sized dog?