BY BENEFUL #5 in Dry Dog Food

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Incredibites® With Real Beef recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised beef, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition with a taste your small adult dog will love.

Feeding Guidelines: For an average dog with normal activity, the following amounts of product fed once daily are recommended. Daily feeding amounts using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Beef, whole grain corn, barley, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, rice, beef tallow preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, oat meal, poultry and pork digest, potassium chloride, dried carrots, dried peas, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), folic acid, biotin], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite],choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 2, garlic oil.

Beneful® IncrediBites® With Real Beef dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

Beneful Dry Dog Food IncrediBites® With Real Beef Small Dog Food
  • "He goes crazy for it, he doesn't like any other dry dog food and it seems to be pretty healthy." in 1 review
  • "It's really receptive to water and sucks it up very fast however the nutritional value is terrible as soon as they grasp dry food I move them to bigger bites and better kibble. " in 1 review
  • "My dog loves this!" in 1 review
  • "They were picky about having huge pieces of dog food so we figured we'd try this kind and thankfully they love it!" in 1 review
  • "i stopped using this product for my dog a long time ago ive heard some things about this product that arent really healthy for the dogs" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is another great product that our dog has fallen in love with! The first time we had bought him this brand except we didn’t notice it wasn’t for small dogs so he was not as thrilled about it. The next time we went to get him more food we noticed they had this one especially for small dogs. He went to town on this his first time. We’ve tried to change him to other brand food but he does not like them. This is his must.
Rhianon H.
John's creek ga
I have bought this brand and type for many years for different dogs. I love the ingredients in it. My dogs have always loved it and my Rats. A flavor and size all animals can enjoy. It doesnt have a bad smell after they eat it either. I can find it in all retailers and that makes me happy.
Eli S.
dallas
Our dog loves this food. He absolutely loves when we buy him a new bag of it he gets so excited as if he can tell the difference between his older food and a fresh batch. Love buying the big bag with a zipper to keep it fresh.
Paytin S.
brentwood
this and his wet food and the only things my dog will eat. he just loves this stuff! it gives him a lot of energy, and its just wonderful. not to mention the fact that the bites are small enough for him to chew!
Niki M.
Alabama
I’m sure this is a good dry dog food although my Shih Tzu refuses to eat it or any dry dog food. So really can’t give a good review. I do send it over to my kids dog who is a lab mix and she loves it.
yessica g.
Terrell, tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the incredibites because I have small breed dogs and it's easier for them to eat this food then the big Kibbles and also I like the ingredients that I see in this brand
Samantha R.
I have tried different brands of dog food but the others make my poor doggo sick. He enjoys this flavor and the size of pieces are perfect for his small dog breed mouth.
sana p.
MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i like this dog food for my small dog because it comes in two flavors, beef and chicken, and the food is small bites for a small dog that is easy to digest, and it also stays soft and doesn't get hard. this is the best dog food for small dogs!
Kathryn G.
newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two medium sized puppies and this is the brand we continue to use for them. They like the original bag pretty good but the incredibites which is just smaller kibble they lovvvee it’s a great price too I buy at Walmart normally 13$ for a big bag. It’s the family favorite and the puppies eat it up
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I feed my 58lbs Siberian Husky/ Alaskan Malamute mix the Purina Beneful IncrediBites dog food. He loves this dog food. He’s typically very picky about his food and chooses this brand more than anything. He also loves the one mixed with veggies. Will be purchasing again!
Sarah U.
Anyone notice a change in your dog's skin when they switched to this food from another food? It may just be my dog or another weird factor, but I thought it was kind of strange.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Does anyone give this to their medium sized dog?
Kristine S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small/medium breed older dog she’s going to be 9yo this year. Anyone have any good dog food brands they like for older smaller breeds?
Vanessa S.