BY BENEFUL

Good ingredients is what you'll find at the heart of our Healthy Weight recipe. We take our #1 ingredient, real farm-raised chicken, and blend it to perfection with whole grains and accents of vegetables. It’s 100% nutrition and a taste your adult dog will love — with 10% fewer calories than Beneful Originals With Real Beef.

Feeding Guidelines:

Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts:

Using a standard 8 oz (250 ml) measuring cup

Feeding Adult Dogs: The recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 97 g of Purina Beneful Healthy Weight. Most adult dogs can be fed once daily.  However, it may be beneficial to divide the recommended daily amounts into two meals.  The food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment, and should be adjusted accordingly.

Feeding Tips:

• When switching your dog to Beneful Healthy Weight dog food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition.  Gradually add more Beneful Healthy Weight and less of the previous food to your dog's dish each day until the changeover is complete.  This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
  • Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.

• For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Chicken, chicken by-product meal, whole grain corn, soybean hulls*, barley, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, rice, poultry by-product meal, glycerin, egg and chicken flavor, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, poultry and pork digest, oat meal, calcium carbonate, salt, dried apples, dried carrots, dried green beans, mono and dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, iron oxide (color), MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite (Vitamin K), biotin, folic acid], L-Lysine monohydrochloride.

Beneful Healthy Weight dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, our pitbull Blu, she loves this Putin’s Beneful healthy weight dog food! We first started out with the puppy food mix and as she has gotten older, we switched to the healthy weight type. She can down a bowl with a quickness too! I have to say out of all the dry dog foods, this is by far her favorite dry dog food. She gets lucky sometimes and we give her chicken, but for the most part she eats this stuff almost every single day. I love the price and I love that she loves it too! Would definitely recommend for all growing pups out there!!
Alexxandria H.
DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS. IT WILL END UP KILLING THEM

To Start off Kibble is not great to feed any dog. Its just an alternative.
My dog got sick off of beneful when it was recalled and almost killed him.
The Vet told me because he was eating this food he was getting stones and all that junk.
Because of this food i almost lost one of my best friends and a family member.
It would make him vomit. Eat grass. And then he got odd behaviors before leading him being in the hospital for not pooping and peeing.

To say the least i wont be buying Beneful any sooner
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
I know i love it if you are in the diaper bag of the month of May and June and July and August and September and October and November the same time as the dog is taken care of it shouldnt matter of fact that I have a bunch of size of the most important thing is that the beard is gone and I will be 24 in May so I can send you my link on the table below shows the geographical spread by county of
Paulina R.
Houston
This is the brand that Oso loves to eat. We’ve tried others but this one is the only one he seems to eat. He loves the chicken flavor one the best. The prices are great and the most important thing is that Oso is a happy, and healthy camper 🐼 #furryfriend #dogmom #ilovemypet #beneful
Heidi B.
Our fur baby loves this dog food. We have tried other brands, even the pricey ones and she refuses to eat anything else but, her beneful food. It is a really inexpensive food that she loves. She also likes to play with it before she eats it. She has ate this brand since she was a baby and we haven't had any issues.
Katie S.
I bought this for my dog after being an avid beneful dog food purchaser. My store was sold out of the regular beneful variety I normally buy, so I picked up the healthy weight version thinking it would be okay. This particular variety wreaked havok on my dog. My dog developed a yeast infection in his ears, an eye infection and was throwing up. I did not even think that the food was the culprit after feeding him other beneful varieties for months without issues. Do not purchase this! I switched my dog over to a more expensive brand that was recommended to me and overnight he was already a new dog. I will never buy this brand again.
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
My dog enjoys this brand of dry food. We have tried other different flavors of Beneful dog food, ex. the original formula but my dog gained a massive asking of weight in such a short period of time, so we went back to the healthy weight formula. Really recommend if your dog is a little overweight.
Tiffany D.
My Australia Cattle Fog is very food obsessed and will eat anything that drops to the floor. So weight is an important factor in our food choice. She has the perfect slim waist for her breed after feed in her this. She has nondigestive issue and has a ton of energy to run all day long.
Kirsten T.
This is the only brand and formula of dog food my dog can eat without getting super gassy and diarrhea. He’s old so his bodies temperamental... he used to be a fatty but I truly think this formula helps regulate his weight. The pricing isn’t bad, ends up averaging about 80 cents per pound.
Amanda Z.
Hearne, TX
My older dog has been on this almost 9 years. She started gaining weight after being spade at 1 year old. We changed her from Beneful Orginal, to the Healthy Weight formula & she loves it. We can get it in a variety of places & sizes. So she is never without! My little guy has been on it for about 4 months & he loves it!  Beneful Dry Dog Food Healthy Weight With Real Chicken
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
Did anyone else dog gain a lot of weight with this exact particular food? The vet told us to keep away from this brand!
Andrina R.
A lot of dog foods make my dog sluggish sounds weird but nothing wrong with him. The vet said change up the food. Does this make dogs sluggish?
Melissa A.
Has anyone fed this to a puppy? Any implications with starting a puppy on this or should I go specifically buy puppy food?
Carmen P.