BY BENEFUL #12 in Dental Care for Dogs

Give your dog dental treats that help reduce plaque and tartar buildup, help support teeth and strong bones, and freshen breath. Accented with real parsley, they’re sure to bring smiles all around.

Feeding Guidelines

Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. This chew snack is not suitable for puppies under one year of age or adult dogs over 35 pounds. Feed on an easy to clean surface.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Rice, glycerin, wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, sugar, chicken by-product meal, corn germ meal, gelatin, brewer’s dried yeast, hydrogenated corn syrup, parsley flakes, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, salt, natural and artificial peanut butter flavor, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), maltodextrins, natural and artificial flavors, calcium propionate (a preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), calcium carbonate, citric acid.

Sarah A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 6 year old pitbull who absolutely loves these treats.  Peanut butter and parsley don't sound like they would be a good combination but its what she comes looking for daily.  I love that they are good for her teeth as well because its not very easy to get her to let you brush her teeth.  I am finding these to be harder to find in stores and fear they will be discontinued.  Stocked up on amazon not too long ago for a great price!
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
They taste great! haha jk I wouldn't know. I give them to my dog to keep her teeth clean. She loves them! Always wants another one, but we give her one every couple days. Her teeth and mouth smell cleaner. I feel they're a bit hard, but maybe that's the purpose. I like the fact that they're cheap!
Alexis P.
Greenville
My girl pup loves these! She enjoys these much more than the dentasticks.  They smell like they have a pretty good taste to them and are cheaper than the dentastiks also so it is a win-win for both of us.  I would recommend to anyone who just wants to keep their pets breath and teeth clean.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
My dog has the worst doggy breath! I bought these at Petco to alleviate the smell! And it completely met my expectations! It is the perfect size for my little mutt and he loves them! I would recommend to any dog owner who wants to get rid of stinky doggo breath and give their pups a nice treat too!
shirley s.
belvidere, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Snuggles loves these. He only gets them as special treats. I buy them on sale and stock up at target or meijer. I buy the large bones for my westie who is 25 lbs. He is very picky about his treats and food but he loves the peanut butter smell of these.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love being able to give my little man yummy treats that are also super good for him. I love that treats can acrually help with dental care, because Ruger isn't a fan of having his mouth messed with. So instead I can just give him a treat and cut the hassle!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've purchased these numerous times in the last three years for four dogs and had no issues with quality that some of the people here describe. Given it is a natural product and not some paste formed and cookie cutter treat, some variation in size is to be expected.
Wendy P.
North Hills , CA
My little chihuahua mix loves this! And I love it because it helps her teeth. The packaging is resealable which is nice, and they’re small which is good because my dog has a small mouth. I usually give her one a day .
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the perfect little treat for my fur babies to help keep their teeth and mouth clean and healthy. For them it's just a tasty treat so it keeps everyone satisfied .
Lizzie P.
My pets absolutely love these treats! I buy a lot of the Beneful treats at Walmart or sometimes Target. It is totally affordable and can be used for larger breeds such as a Labrador or German Shepherds or smaller breeds such as Pugs or American Bulldogs. For the smaller breeds, I'd recommend breaking the twist in half to make it easier for them to eat if they have a problem with it, all depending on your dogs!
Danielle D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How effective is this in removing build-up?
Robin H.
Are these healthy to give to your dog on a daily basis? Should we have separate treats to give more consistently?
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are this better then Iams?