Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Stars With Real Bacon And Cheese uploaded by Kristen N.Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Stars With Real Bacon And Cheese uploaded by Kelsy P.Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Stars With Real Bacon And Cheese uploaded by LORI H.

BY BENEFUL #48 in Dog Treats

Shortbread cookie dog snacks bursting with flavor.

Feeding instructions: feed as a treat to your adult dog this product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.

Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Store in a cool, dry place.

Warning: Produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed, Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Sugar, Chicken, Dried Cheese Powder, Egg and Chicken Flavor, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Wheat Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Butter Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Dried Carrots, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Rosemary, Thyme, Maltodextrins, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Flour, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Spice and Coloring, Red 40 Lake.

• I'm thinking about getting these for my dogs, do you rec...2 Answers
  • My dog gets stinky breath with a brand of treats. Do you ...5 Answers
  • My baby loves these, but when I buy them at the stores, t...2 Answers
Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Stars With Real Bacon And Cheese
  • "I am going to look into this see if my dog would like this....although to be honest my dog loves all kids of treats ....All really...lol ... i like the price :)" in 13 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves the wet food and dry from benefuls but shes not too crazy about these snacks." in 7 reviews
  • "She is very picky sometimes and some treats she will not touch at all but these are definitely a winner." in 6 reviews
  • "we recently started giving these to my two dogs and they really loves these dog treats.They gobble them up really fast.i would buy them again." in 5 reviews
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I’m trying to cut down on all the expensive treats so I tried milk bones but the dogs couldn’t stand them. So then I got these and they’re a hit!! They’re not awful for them, and they even smell okay. I’ll definitely consider these my cheap grocery store treat options!
April S.
Jackson, KY
These are good treats for two of my fur babies but the other one I can't get to eat them. I'm not sure of 83rd the shape or the smell but all he does is look at it and flip it over with his paw. My husky and collie love them. My pit doesn't so this product really just depends on your animal. Overall I think it's a great treat my fur babies look for me everyday when it's time for it. I would have gave it 5 stars but only 2 out of 3 of my dogs would eat them.
Kay W.
Lewistown
My dogs just love these snacks usually when they see a treat bag they will start there cute little dance because they know they are going to get one and we always make them sit before they get the treat but with these ones they see the bag and they just automatically sit it is so cute
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these short bread bacon/cheese cookie snacks great to take on the go to dog park , great for teaching dogs tricks, and good for them , can find in any store , and would definitely recommend these , like the packaging and very affordable
Estella H.
My doggies love these.
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and these are one of their faves although I have trouble finding them lately, so I buy the hugs more often.
I like that they are both crunchy (outside) and soft (inside).
Tiffany J.
Gilbert, AZ
I have two dogs that go crazy when I bring home Beneful Baked Delight Stars Bacon and Cheddar flavor. I pick it up whenever I am at my local grocery store for my two small rescue puppies Lupine and Sandy. You can tell the quality of Benefuls Baked Delights right when you open the bag, it smells delicious for your dogs and they come running. I recommend Beneful Baked Delights Stats Bacon and Cheddar Flavor for anyone who owns dogs!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Princess loves this line of treats Beneful Baked Delights stars are on her like list,right after Hugs.  We break them up and she devours them in seconds.  I wonder sometimes if she even tastes them.  I hope that she will always have them available.
Estella H.
My doggies love these.
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and these are one of their faves.
I have trouble finding the bacon stars and so I don’t buy this flavor as often as my dogs would like.
I also love the newer bag packaging over their old boxes.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried everything we have a little Chihuahua who lives with three female cats and he seems to like their food the best but we did come across this and it has been working so hopefully we will be able to keep him into dog food going forward
Tiffany B.
My dog loves these! I bought these as a training treat and they work great. I have a pit/lab mix so he is a good sized dog and they are perfect for him. He normally gets two (one from each child) and loves seeing them coming with one in their hands. I will be buying these again as well as recommending them to my sister for her dog.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Did these make anyone else's dog get the poops?
B F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets stinky breath with a brand of treats. Do you notice stinky breath with these treats? I really need new treats for my dog!
Andrea C.
Doral , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you eat them puppies?
KimLann D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves these, but when I buy them at the stores, the expiration dates are not far away. I don't want to feed the whole box to my baby, but I'm not chancing feeding them to him past the date. Anyone else experience this?
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm thinking about getting these for my dogs, do you recommend?