BY BENEFUL #51 in Dog Treats

Super-savory, super-snackable, these oven-baked dog treats with soft centers and made with peanut butter (natural and artificial) and cheese flavors are sure to delight your best bud.

Feeding Guidelines: This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 10 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition: Wheat flour, ground yellow corn, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, water, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, ground wheat, beef, wheat starch, salt, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), added color, natural and artificial peanut butter flavor, dried apples, dried carrots, dried cheese powder, dried peas, natural and artificial vanilla flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• You can find them at Target and Walmart!3 Answers
  • Are these healthier since they're baked?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food alre...3 Answers
Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Snackers
  • "They really love the smell (stronger than dry biscuits) taste (I never tasted them but they are supposed to taste like peanut butter, cheese, and veggie flavors, and my dogs do love them!)" in 2 reviews
  • "A little pricey so I always buy when they're on sale and keep extras in the cupboard." in 1 review
  • "I keep extras around and make sure to catch them on sale with coupons stacked too. " in 1 review
  • "My dog likes these treats when we first open the bag, but after a while they get EXTREMELY hard." in 1 review
  • "These are among just a few of the dog treats my girl will eat and not turn away, she also likes the "Quackers."" in 1 review
Barbara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought these treats would be good for my dog. They are so eye catching and if you don’t know anything about recalls or carcinogens then to you they might seem like a great item but don’t be fooled! These dog treats made my baby sick! I will never buy anything from this brand again. My poor baby hasn’t recovered and my vet says that one of their ingredients looks like speckled under X-rays. This is the only thing I changed from my pets diet and after that she stopped eating and got sick. Please don’t put your babies in danger by feeding them this Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Snackers
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them. I always buy it for him as a treat when I train him he gets one of those delicious bites for the hood job he has done and both of us we are happy. We need to take good care of our pets,that's why these bites are awesome for them and their health.
Estella H.
My doggies love these.
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and I buy these one still but less often than the others because only 2 of my dogs like them.
I like that they are both crunchy (outside) and soft (inside).
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got these for my dogs. I thought this was a good healthy treat for them. They love them! They don’t stink either !!! They’re a softer treat which I like. They’re very affordable too. I would recommend these.
Emily B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these snackers especially in training our new puppy, but my older dog loves them so much that we always keep a steady supply. We keep a few brands of treats in containers side by side and let them “pick” which treat they want and they pick these very often. You get a decent amount for the price and I like the ingredient list. Def a good buy.
Alex V.
My fur babies love these! The only problem is that they get very hard once you open the bag. My older one has no problem but the little one has a problem getting through one. They are very affordable. And yes I do recommend these treats if you're on a budget.
Jadiena D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them. They love everything with peanut butter. I have 3 dogs so they don’t last me that much. They’re a little bit in the pricey side. I bought them at Walmart. I would buy them again when I see them
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so fun. Although my dogs probably don't care for the treats' design of various veggies, they sure get gobbled up within seconds. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and these snacks don't cause an outburst of liquid waste. They're perfectly sized for small to very large dogs! Will buy these again. Not too pricey and can easily be found in most stores.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My dogs, both biggies at about 75-80lbs each, love these little treats. They're just 'soft' enough that I can break them apart and use the pieces as training treats! They'll do their best to do what I ask of them as long as they know there's a little nibble on the other side, and these go a long way.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Beagle Bella loves these treats. She tosses them in the air dancing around them before hiding them in my couch to get more so she will have them for later as well as then. I purchased these at Walmart. The shapes are adorable. I highly recommend them. They are very reasonably priced.
Paola Z.
You can find them at Target and Walmart!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and I think she would really like these. These would be better then some of the other dog treats/snacks that are sold.
Teresa G.
Are these healthier since they're baked?