Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Snackers
Super-savory, super-snackable, these oven-baked dog treats with soft centers and made with peanut butter (natural and artificial) and cheese flavors are sure to delight your best bud.
Feeding Guidelines: This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 10 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Ingredients & Nutrition: Wheat flour, ground yellow corn, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, water, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, ground wheat, beef, wheat starch, salt, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), added color, natural and artificial peanut butter flavor, dried apples, dried carrots, dried cheese powder, dried peas, natural and artificial vanilla flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1.see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "They really love the smell (stronger than dry biscuits) taste (I never tasted them but they are supposed to taste like peanut butter, cheese, and veggie flavors, and my dogs do love them!)" in 2 reviews
- "A little pricey so I always buy when they're on sale and keep extras in the cupboard." in 1 review
- "I keep extras around and make sure to catch them on sale with coupons stacked too. " in 1 review
- "My dog likes these treats when we first open the bag, but after a while they get EXTREMELY hard." in 1 review
- "These are among just a few of the dog treats my girl will eat and not turn away, she also likes the "Quackers."" in 1 review
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and I buy these one still but less often than the others because only 2 of my dogs like them.
I like that they are both crunchy (outside) and soft (inside).
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos