Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights Quacks

Crispy dog snack crackers bursting with cheese flavor. We believe in the timeless power of a smile. In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them. How they make us feel warm & good, like we're lit up from inside. Like a joyful hug. Full of love.

Instructions: Feeding: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal the caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pets health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool. Dry place.

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thymine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil, Dried Cheddar Cheese Powder, Salt, Dried Whey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Active Dry Yeast, Sugar, Lecithin, Added Color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6), BHA (a Preservative).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights Quacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My dog loves cheese and I love ducks so I thought this would be the perfect cute snack for her.” in 1 review
“they get each get a couple after bath time and after we go on walks.” in 1 review
“She loves anything cheese flavored these are a hit with her” in 1 review
“They love them, we get different flavors too.” in 1 review
“They just dont last long in our house since she gets treats often. ” in 1 review
Wellston, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are okay. My dog will eat them, but like he eats most things. He is a 100+ pound aussie shepherd mix. I think the size and flavor are a couple drawbacks. I would tell other pet owners to use with consideration.
Sunrise, FL
Tony my dog, he loves this treat. He is a 7 pound chihuahua. The cookies are a little hard And big for him. If I don’t cut them in halves he can’t eat them and just hides them. They are pricey, so I streach them out. I like them, but im gonna keep looking for the right biscuit for him. Because I give him dog bacon or sausage, but I want a healthy snack too, you know. He needs good ingredients in his diet too.
El Mirage, AZ
My dog seems to love these treats the most, she gets so excited whenever I’m about to give her one. They smell good for a dog treat and they are baked which is better for my dog! Every dog is different so give them a try maybe yours will enjoy them too:)
When my dog was just a puppy, he loved these treats, I have a terrier mix and he would get extremely excited every time we would bust out these bad puppies. This product is great for young dogs and I recommend
These are great snacks for my pups. Colorful pieces they can spot from across the room. I use these to reward my pups for a job well done during their potty training. I can always find these at mothers store I go to.
Coshocton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Beneful Made in USA Facilities Dog Training Treats; Baked Delights Snackers - 22 oz. Pouch are perfect for our pup. She seems to really love them and they're very affordable! She hears that bag and knows what time it is!
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My princess loves these treats If she has been a good girl . Always sitting pretty for me and shaking my hand . But when she stands up for me some times it's hard for her cause she is a big girl
Austin, TX
Not gonna lie, but I first bought these treats because the name was cute BUT I'm very glad I ended up buying them, these are by far my pups favorite snack! They are a pretty good value and perfect size when you begin training your dog since the snacks are a bit smaller.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy Knuckles used to adore (and only eat) these treats! We cant find them on the shelves anymore which is heartbreakin but i still hold hope everytime we stop to look!
Leesville, LA
My dogs love these. I would buy them again. They are a good price. You could improve the product by adding more flavors. I would recommend these to anyone with dogs :)