BY BENEFUL #40 in Dog Treats

Because every dog could use an extra hug! Especially when it involves beef and cheese, like these crispy dog treats with soft, savory centers.

Feeding Guidelines: This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 10 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition: Brewer’s rice, ground wheat, glycerin, ground yellow corn, wheat flour, chicken by-product meal, natural flavors, corn gluten meal, dried whey, wheat starch, beef, egg and chicken flavor, dried cheese powder, oat fiber, sugar, salt, phosphoric acid, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, citric acid, preserved with mixed-tocopherols, rosemary extract.

• I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone el...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "My dog loves these so much he doesn't devour these in one bite like other snacks, and likes to savor them, maybe because their more crunchy than other treats." in 7 reviews
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Beneful baked Delights hugs are a perfect combination of real beef and cheese they have a soft inside and a crunchy outside. They are the perfect size for my dog Dixie and a brand I kbow and trust. They are made here in the USA and super affordable!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my, my little Princess loves these treats. If you ask her if she wants a hug and she goes bananas. She barks and jumps with joy. It only takes her a few seconds to gobble each treat down😃. It is worth the price for me.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 pups go nuts for these dog treats. As soon as i open the box- they have a 6th sense ans come running. I think its a good value for the amount of treats you get. And my dogs are so happy!
Jazmyne G.
Tulsa
All five of my dogs absolutely love these! My older ones are even quick to get up for them. Also beneficial when you don't have any training treats, they worked just as well when I got my newer pups and wanted to train them. They seem to smell them instantly before I even open the bag! I would definitely recommend these to any dog moms or puppy loving friends.
Irian C.
Miklo, loves these! my pup Miklo is a bit of a picker eater and sometimes that can be very annoying to try to find the right food for him. But with these baked delights, I don't have to stress out in finding the best for him. From the moment, I introduced these to him, he accepted them very well. So I totally recommend!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these for my dog because they were on sale and I had the cutest name! I wasn't very impressed, however. My dog doesn't seem to really get that excited for them. I think these are perfect for the right small dog- just like people, our pups have things they like and dislike and mine just weren't a huge fan.
Aliyah S.
North Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves these I open the pantry and they come running for them! I was not sure at first if they were going to like it but they showed other wise. I have two dachshunds and they are playful and energetic and sometimes picky. I wish they were a bit cheaper but other than that I would buy them again!
Kassy F.
My dogs are totally obsessed with these. I buy 3 bags every time I go to the store. Usually I get them for cheap but the last time I bought the big bag at target for more than I expected. They are crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside and it was perfect for my old dog with weak teeth
I have a shitzu puppy and the firts food that was giving to him,.i guess he didn't like it, because he was not eating at all. So i switch to benefit and he love it, and that makes me very happy, because all the nutrition that benefit have, i know hes gokng to be growing healthy and happy.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 I have three dogs two yellow labs and one shiba inu and they all love these treats!  Whenever I’m at the store the price is always right so I make sure to stock up because they can go through these treats faster than expected! So happy their product is good for all three dogs and my wallet
Julia W.
I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone else had this problem?