BY BENEFUL

Because every dog could use an extra hug! Especially when it involves beef and cheese, like these crispy dog treats with soft, savory centers.

Feeding Guidelines: This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 10 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.

Ingredients & Nutrition: Brewer’s rice, ground wheat, glycerin, ground yellow corn, wheat flour, chicken by-product meal, natural flavors, corn gluten meal, dried whey, wheat starch, beef, egg and chicken flavor, dried cheese powder, oat fiber, sugar, salt, phosphoric acid, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, citric acid, preserved with mixed-tocopherols, rosemary extract.

• I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone el...3 Answers
Beneful Dog Treat Baked Delights® Hugs
  • "My dog loves these so much he doesn't devour these in one bite like other snacks, and likes to savor them, maybe because their more crunchy than other treats." in 7 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Oh my, my little Princess loves these treats. If you ask her if she wants a hug and she goes bananas. She barks and jumps with joy. It only takes her a few seconds to gobble each treat down😃. It is worth the price for me.
Jazmyne G.
Tulsa
All five of my dogs absolutely love these! My older ones are even quick to get up for them. Also beneficial when you don't have any training treats, they worked just as well when I got my newer pups and wanted to train them. They seem to smell them instantly before I even open the bag! I would definitely recommend these to any dog moms or puppy loving friends.
Sarah G.
If you have a dog who likes things that have more of a crunch to them but is older and don't have the teeth for it, this is a great product to try out for them. It slows down dogs from eating so fast since it does have the crunch to it so if you have a fast eater I would recommend these.
Brittney C.
Fort Walton Beach
My dog loves these, he is so fast to notice when I'm opening the bag! He runs in and sits right down and waits for his treat. He's a small dog, but he has big taste for these treats! They're cost effective and create one happy puppy that's for sure. would definitely buy again!
Paula S.
Murfreesboro
Target, This has been a staple for my two Pomeranians for years. It never disappoints them! Target pet section, yes I will always buy as long as pups eat it
Amy B.
These are truly a great product! My dog absolutely loves these. I have a shih-tzu and a golden retriever and both dogs can enjoy these. They are a great value and I have purchased them multiple times already. I would 10/10 definitely recommend these to a friend.
Sierra S.
Karthaus , PA
My dog likes these! They are hard unlike other treats though so she was unsure about them at first. They are also pretty small. They are good priced for the value and amount per bag. I don't think I will buy them again since my dog was not really into them.
Anjali🌺 S.
Orlando
My dog really loved the taste of these treats. Since he is a puppy, the treat isn’t too hard for him to eat it. I have also noticed that the ingredients used are real and healthy for my dog. He definitely wants these all day long! I would recommend
Riah W.
My mother in law has bought what seems like every dog treat on earth for her dogs, but these seem to be some of their favourites. She'll give these to them every other day or so and they seem to really like them. They'll jump up on her and run around every time they hear the bag crinkle.
Samantha L.
White Lake, MI
My dogs are pretty easy going when it comes to treats, however my Westies (medium size dogs) love these. I expected them to smell a lot more than they did which is always good. They are reasonably priced and definitely will be in our cupboard in the future. Good dogs deserve good treats!
Julia W.
I fed this to my dog but it makes him sick. Has anyone else had this problem?