BY BENEFUL

Give your little dog the taste he craves in manageable-sized bites he can consume easily when you serve up Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Real Beef, Tomatoes, Carrots & Wild Rice adult wet dog food. Real beef adds meaty goodness to the recipe while vegetables deliver high-quality ingredients you can see. Its protein-rich nutrition helps support your dog’s whole-body health, and its delicious flavor is likely to keep him coming back to his bowl again and again.

A tender texture and touch of sauce combine to help create a delectable mealtime experience, and by it being complete and balanced for adult dogs and containing 23 essential vitamins and minerals, you can feel confident that you’re giving your best friend something that’s good for him.

Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs always love eating this as a special treat once every week (mostly given for them to have a full tummy when heartworm medication time comes around) they enjoy the flavor and aren’t afraid to try the others. With the cost!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
My dog (rat terrier and chihuahua) had a very bad habit of only eating people food. It was her previous owners fault, not hers. But she would not eat anything else! We tried dry dog food, expensive wet food. Until we fed her this. She likes the chopped better, I guess because she's a smaller dog. And this is her favorite flavor. She loves this stuff! One can in the 3 pack is the perfect size for one serving.
Isabella M.
Summerville, SC
I love the chopped blends! My dog wasn't eating her dry food and I mixed a can in with it, and she loves it! I also love that they are the perfect size and I like that I don't have to open a large can and have my fridge smell!
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
My dog has gotten prone to weird allergies as he has gotten older and we found that giving him higher quality food helped. He used to have bald spots and these weird skin lesions. But since the food switch he's been great.
Jaclyn R.
My dog seems to like this brand of dog food. He eats every bite of it!! I feed him this brand unless the store I go to doesn't carry it and then he gets Caesar brand. I gave it five stars because it makes my puppy happy!
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
This product is great for dogs with skin issues such as sensitive skin. Purina is the only dog food that my one dog can eat. It's filling. Has a great price and doesn't brake her skin out
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
I use this when my dog is going through a rough moment. Maybe if he is sick or is just not having it. He will say no to anything except this one. he just loves it too much.
Lilia B.
It good for my dogs they like , on sale I buy more then one bag , Big boy , Two small one they it the food too I love them all ,in many places on sale get more then one bag and yes it dose.
Dorruella D.
I honestly loved the Beneful soft food for my dogs, as much as the Ceasars brand. I use the blended food to mix with my fur babies hard food. They absolutely love it
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
We used to purchase this dog food, but hurt that it was not beneficial to your puppy. There are several documents that support that it is harmful to your dog.