Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeneful

This delicious wet dog food is made with real lamb and finely chopped ingredients you can actually see, like brown rice, carrots, tomatoes, and spinach. The tender, easy-to-chew bites come in just a touch of sauce and are made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Whether served on its own as a complete and balanced meal for your adult dog, or used as a topper or mixer with dry food, Beneful Chopped Blends is sure to be a big hit with your dog’s tummy and taste buds.

¿En donde puedo conseguirlo? Soy de México :).
Does it leave a smell?
Is this healthy for my fur baby x
Start your review of Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food with Lamb, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes and Spinach!
Bay Point, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food with Lamb, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes and Spinach uploaded by Alba M.
Purchased at: Target
Can’t thank this company enough, my dog love this food and since he started having it on his diet his fur started to see brighter and shiner. It doesn’t produce any farts in my dog which other wet food does and I am very happy!!! It last me for a week bc I mix it with dry food. Recommended Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food with Lamb, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes and Spinach my dogs favorite is this lamb mixed one.
Coconut Creek, FL
My dog seems to love this brand specially this item in particular, I usually mix it with dry food
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I used to feed my dog nothing but this food until I almost lost her last year due to this food. Do your research about your pet food!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this dog food. I like to feed it to him cause it looks like human food so he feels like he's eating with us. He doesn't complain when we feed him this so I'm hoping that means he likes it. Its not to pricey cause I can get two meals out of each so it goes a long way for us.
Wellington, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is getting older so his teeth are very sensitive. We often give him wet food because it’s easier for him to eat. He enjoys eating these ones a lot and we buy them pretty frequently for him.
Chalmette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I guess this is good as far as dog food goes. I mean I haven’t tasted it. Lol. The dog likes it. The cats try to steal it. I usually buy it from Walmart but most stores carry it. It looks like a stew with real veggies and meat.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This product is an amazing one for my baby dog! You can try this for your dog freely.
California
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs and they love this food, I must confess that it smells good and it is very economical. Normally they eat dry food, but once a day I give them this food to keep my stomachs in good working order.
Norwich, CT
Very good my dog loves it and I like the fact that they are healthy meals so I definitely recommend it
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food with Lamb, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes and Spinach uploaded by Brittany Z.
My dog usually only gets dry dog food so when she gets something like this it’s a special treat. I was excited to get these products complimentary for her to sample. She loved each flavor, I can’t believe how fast she ate it! Usually I think wet dog food leaves her with bad breath but this didn’t seem to do that!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...