Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina

This delicious wet dog food is made with real lamb and finely chopped ingredients you can actually see, like brown rice, carrots, tomatoes, and spinach. The tender, easy-to-chew bites come in just a touch of sauce and are made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.�� Whether served on its own as a complete and balanced meal for your adult dog, or used as a topper or mixer with dry food, Beneful Chopped Blends is sure to be a big��hit with your dog���s tummy and taste buds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food with Lamb, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes and Spinach!
How would you rate this product?
Abby L.
Dayton, OH
I buy this for my dog to eat with dry dog food as well. He absolutely loves it. When you open up the container it looks like soup or people food. It saves me time as I don’t have to cook his homemade food for that week.
Sarah M.
nelson street
My elegiac just loved this food. Its almost like opening up a can of people food but for the pup. I love that she enjoys it so much

Looking for your answer?