Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food Chicken Liver uploaded by Meg C.Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food Chicken Liver uploaded by Katlyn R.

BY BENEFUL #14 in Dog Food

Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food - Chicken & Liver - 8 x 10oz Beneful Chopped Blends With Chicken, Liver, Peas, Brown Rice & Sweet Potatoes keeps your dog's taste buds excited. Finely chopped, with real ingredients you can see. Breaks apart easily for a Beneful meal experience like never before. see more...

Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
It's not really good for your dogs. The amount of ingredients that are unnecessary for them that are listed are quite ridiculous. Even though this is supposed to come across as a healthy food it's not. It's trying to piggyback off of Rachael Ray's new will not so new anymore wet food and health food for dogs. When that's not even that great itself. I wouldn't recommend this because none of my dogs including the French Bulldog who eats literally anything would touch this. I even put it over some dry food nothing. Not over rice or anything. It's it's pretty cheap and you can get it I know at Walmart and I'm pretty sure the other department stores as far as Dollar General and IGA and stuff like that I don't believe you can get it at.
Amy M.
I mix this with my dogs hard food. He is older and sometimes has a hard time eating. I know that when I give him this he will get full and don;t hurt him to eat it. The price is good for the product. he loves when we heat it up just a little. yes I would buy this for him aging.
Double 〽.
Barrington, NJ
Review for: Wet more...
This is always a winner among my two pups. They love the luxurious feel of having wet food (since its often just a treat for them). The reason I don’t give it to them too often is because it goes right through them! It’s one of those guilty pleasures.
Dalena K.
My dog is very spoiled and will not eat dry food alone. I mix benefit with some brown rice and her dog food and she loves it (depending on the flavor). Her favorite by far is the chicken stew one. Her least favorite seems to be salmon. The food smells good and looks good. I usually get about 3 servings per container because I mix it with dry food and rice. I do warm it up for her as well. The variety is nice and when possible you can get good deals on it at pet supermarket!
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I have two dogs. They both loved this Chopped Blend Chicken Liver! It was inexpensive and is found at all our local stores. The only con was the smell. But that is doable. I think this is a great meal for our dogs and we will continue to purchase the Chicken Liver for our pups! Beneful Chopped Blends Wet Dog Food Chicken Liver
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Wet more...
This isn't really that good for your animals. I mean, it has a lot of bad ingredients in it. To list one, Corn gluten meal. That isn't good for humans let a long our furry, four legged children. I mean, would you feed that to your child? It's like feeding McDonald and Burger King to your kid. It's not good for them and has many defects. But, it does seem very tasty. I haven't actually tried it ( I don't recommend doing that) but my dog seems to like it. Maybe this would be good as a treat. You know, a once in a while thing. The flavors there, the health is just not. :(
Kayla M.
My chihuahua/Jack Russell loves this stuff. She chows it down. Sometimes I have to pull the bowl away because she chokes from eating so fast. She even licks the bowl clean. I feed her half in the morning mixed with hard food and half at night mixed the same way. It's cheap about 1.49 at my local grocery store. She doesn't get sick from it and I like how theirs natural ingredients in it. I will keeps using this brand
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
MY DOG LOVES THIS STUFF. She gets so excited every time I bring one out. It’s pretty fattening for your dog, but as the occasional treat, it’s super yummy and your dog will love it. I’ll be buying again!
chelsea m.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Wet more...
my dog literally loves these. he has a thing for wet food instead of dry food. so i usually get him these and hes obsessed. theyre huge too theyre great for the price i would definitely
purchase again.
William E.
Studio City, CA
I have a 14 year old small breed dog who has lost a few teeth over the years so he has issues chewing most foods. We buy this for him and mix it with his dry food and he seems to like it. It’s not very pricey; around 2 dollars at the grocery store. Just make sure to mix it with dry food because our vet says it doesn’t provide enough nutrients on its own,
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Is this actually good big 🐕 dogs ? I never gave this to my dog
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This honestly looks like vomit .
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Is this any good it good size for your dog ?
Ariana a.