BY BENEFUL

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, liver, rice, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, carrots, peas, barley, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.
  • Beneful® Prepared Meals Chicken Stew is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Buy on Target*
  • "She eats dry food but prefers wet food so often we spread these on top of her dry food to moisten it a bit an she loves it." in 2 reviews
  • "My dog liked this but she usually does the dry food which she seems to enjoy better." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like to feed my small dog wet food but sometimes as a treat I buy the smaller version of these and she loves them" in 1 review
Layla M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My toy poodles LOVE this food!! When they see me walk over to the cabinet and grab a can they go crazy lol. Pros: my babies LOVE it! Cons: none so far. Very affordable and I will continue to buy this for them.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were wonderful when my dog was eating soft food as a puppy. They come looking like actual food rather than large spam looking chunks, like some other soft foods. The only problem I saw with these was my dog enjoyed lapping the gravy like liquid in the bowl over eating the actual food. I guess that could be because he is a picky eater and the gravy tasted good.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love how healthy this is for the dog. I like knowing she's getting veggies as she is such a fussy eater. We actually use this to get her to eat the dry food, otherwise she won't touch it. Great product!
Jackie B.
Corinth, KY
Although I do not feed these to my dog (A 7 yr old Rottweiler) on a regular basis I do buy them occasionally to give as a treat. They are smaller portions and quiet affordable as treats.
Nicole K.
Stephenson , VA
My mother use to mix this with dry food for her dog that had mouth problems. Was perfect, gave a chewy consistency in the food. Great product, and in every flavor!
Brenda A.
Middletown, NY
My yorkie eats this only when he's extremely hungry. I'm guessing he's not a big fan of it. But when he does eat it, it has to be warm. So I microwave it a bit.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
My 6 month old pit bull loves these. She eats dry food but prefers wet food so often we spread these on top of her dry food to moisten it a bit an she loves it.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog liked this but she usually does the dry food which she seems to enjoy better. I would purchase this again for her if it was on sale.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
Jordyn J.
Gardendale , AL
My sweet baby loves these every now and then. I pull one of these out and she goes crazy! its like a little treat

back