BY BENEFUL

Everyone loves treat time. So why not give your dog more of it with Beneful Break-N-Bites? These tender break-apart snacks are made with quality, wholesome ingredients – like real chicken as the #1 ingredient. So whether you treat him to 4, 3, 2 or 1, every delicious bite will be second to none.

Feeding Guidelines: Treats are not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. For your dog's health, don't forget to provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily and to see your veterinarian regularly, for a healthy and happy pet. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing.

Ingredients & Nutrition: Chicken, wheat flour, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, glycerin, soybean meal, sugar, dried carrots, dried sweet potatoes, salt, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), natural hickory smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My dog loves these snacks and it's almost like he's getting a fresh piece of meat! I bought these online and have a hard time finding in stores but he loves them! Just wish they were found more often at the local stores in my area!
Kristy H.
My dog loves these treats. They are easy to break into small snacks for the dog. He seems to like them so i continue to buy. I think they are priced average compared to competitors. I recommend this product
Jody D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really liked these treats. The ingredients in the treat are good. The price is a little bit pricey. I buy this product when I can. Compares well to similar products.
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these. We are still training him so being able to break the treat in pieces makes it so much more convenient. They are also very affordable!
Cashanti Y.
Baton Rouge
Its so good for my dog! She loves it. I brought it from my local pet smart and it sold out quickly and also at walmart, its available on the website also.
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my lab! She loved them but they were a too chewy for her! I think maybe as she gets older she may be able to enjoy these more
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
My big dog just loves these. He actually sits and shakes my hand with his paw just to get this treat. It's a must. Great treat and will buy more.
Crystal D.
Mountain City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoyed these quite a bit. They are a little more pricey than we like though. Overall, if they are on sale I buy them.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the break and bites they are a great reward for a dog that is learning new tricks and it met all my expectations!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats. Get these at walmart at a very good price. I would recommend to my friends and family.