Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender With Real Beef Barley And Apples uploaded by Amanda A.Beneful Break-N-Bites Tender With Real Beef Barley And Apples uploaded by Victoria W.

BY BENEFUL

Everyone loves treat time. So why not give your dog more of it with Beneful Break-N-Bites? These tender break-apart snacks are made with quality, wholesome ingredients – like real beef as the #1 ingredient. So whether you treat him to 4, 3, 2 or 1, every delicious bite will be second to none.

Feeding Guidelines: Treats are not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. For your dog's health, don't forget to provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily and to see your veterinarian regularly, for a healthy and happy pet. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing.

Ingredients: Beef, wheat flour, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, glycerin, soybean meal, sugar, barley, dried apples, salt, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), malted barley flour, natural hickory smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative).

Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Little Miss Bella would not eat these she smelled it once and walked away. It sat on the floor all night long hoping maybe she just didn't want it when I gave it to her. It was still there this morning she refuses to even try it. They was 2.70$ at Dollar General.
Laura L.
My dogs are in love with this treat!!! I have four small dogs! I have a Yorkie Terrier, a Jack Russell terrier, a chihuahua mix and a rat terrier!! They love those treats!! They get them if they come back to us when they are outside.
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dogs absolutely love these treats! They are soft and easy to break apart and easy for my dog with few teeth to chew. The ingredients are okay. The price is very good. I recommend these treats.
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. He would beg for them even after I put the bag down. I have a medium size pit/ terrier mix who is picky about his treats. I had to purchase these again. He would've been mad if I didn't
Valeria G.
i’m pretty sure these taste great because my dogs love them but i haven’t tasted them my self hahaha i have bought these for a while and they never do me wrong i would ten ten recommend and will keep on buying
Becky M.
These are one of the treats I regularly give my dog. They are small and easily breakable allowing me to have a better portion control for my dog
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 10 week old golden does not like these . I would not buy again . We break them into little pieces for training , and he spits them out !
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these two of my animals loved one didnt so I am trying to find one for all which I need them to all eat being thers 3.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog seems to really enjoy these! I think they are convenient and helps me to keep track of how many pieces I give to my dog.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have these now for our dog piper and she loves them. Very reasonably price so that's a plus in my book :).

Target