BY BENEFUL

Looking for a fun and flavorful way to enjoy even more treat time with your best bud? Beneful Break-N-Bites feature a unique break-apart form that lets you dish out the crunchy goodness piece by delicious piece. And because these quality treats are made with real, wholesome ingredients, you have a reason to be just as excited as he is.

Feeding Guidelines: Treats are not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. For your dog's health, don't forget to provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily and to see your veterinarian regularly, for a healthy and happy pet. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Wheat flour, chicken, sweet potatoes, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, powdered cellulose, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, sodium metabisulfite (a preservative). Produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.

Produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.

Buy on Target
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups absolutely love these! They are east to break to the bite size piece as well. It makes it last longer! They are great sizes to break off and put in toys too. It met my expectations, along with my pups! I would recommend to other pet owners!
April S.
Lucasville , OH
These doggy snack are very well priced. My doggy didn't like them. Which is very strange. This is so far the only only treat he was cool with our neighbors dog eating.😂 I hate to give a complete bad review because all these fur babies are different and will like different things. Neighbors doggy loved them! :)
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great to throw in a baggie when you are ready to take your pup in a walk and teaching them how to behave around other dogs. They are also great for larger dogs to teach them tricks however if you don't break it quick enough your dog will eat the whole treat. Lol. All three of my dogs love em.
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are much bigger than I anticipated when I bought them! It was a pleasant surprise as I have 2 medium size dogs that either get treats too small or much to large! I highly recommend to other doggie owners!
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our German Shepard loves these treats. He's always nudging his nose at our treat container throughout the day but knows he can only have one before bed. I highly recommend these for your doggos.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
My dog loves these! He doesn't eat them all the time but when he does he gets all happy! They're very affordable and last a long time! I will continue to purchase these and 100% recommend to anyone with dogs
elaina s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loved these! Great product! Great brand! Comes in a variety of flavors. My dog loved it! I have a small shih pop mix! Would recommend!
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Putina beneful is one of thr best brands i believe to give my pet i feel as if it keeps her very healthy weather then not eating its amazing
Storm R.
My dogs love their buiscuts and these are a really good brand that every dog will love their bones are also good my dogs love them
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog and my room mates dog loves these and goes crazy over these treats. Will. Continue to give the puppies. these