Beneful Baked Delights Stars
Beneful Baked Delights Stars
By Beneful
B F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1

My dog gets stinky breath with a brand of treats. Do you notice stinky breath with these treats? I really need new treats for my dog!

Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not anymore than regular dog breath
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
2 years ago
Have you tried dentastix? helped our old dog with bad breath
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Saint John, NB
2 years, 2 months ago
My two dogs eat these treats and I haven't noticed bad breath at all!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Clayton, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
I have a schnauzer a lab and a bull massive !! I have not found bad breath from these treats ! I
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
2 years, 3 months ago
I have 2 miniature dachshunds and they eat these treats. I haven't noticed bad breath from them after eating these at all. Sometimes though I have to check the insides of their cheeks for bits of the treats that may get stuck inside (like chipmunks or hamsters) after they finish them. They lack the tongue power to do it themselves. Any left behind treat bits may eventually cause an odor. Hope this helps! :)