BY BENEFUL

Shortbread cookie dog snacks bursting with flavor.

Feeding instructions: feed as a treat to your adult dog this product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.

Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.

*Store in a cool, dry place.

Warning: Produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.

Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed, Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Sugar, Chicken, Dried Cheese Powder, Egg and Chicken Flavor, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Wheat Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Butter Flavor, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Dried Carrots, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Rosemary, Thyme, Maltodextrins, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Flour, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Spice and Coloring, Red 40 Lake.

Sarah Y.
Raleigh
I feel like I’m giving my dog a hearty but more healthy snack when I give her these. I usually buy them at Walmart. She loves themselves I don’t feel bad giving her a couple at a time.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
These are great treats for our dog! Not sure that the different shapes and treats taste different but the pup definitely makes twirls when she sees the bag! At about $3, I feel I am getting a good amount of doggy treats, I just wish more stores would carry them!!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Happy dogs that don't turn down their snacks anymore? I couldn't be happier with these! All of my dogs love them equally, and unlike other types of treats, none of them are put down and left behind due to pickyness!
Heather V.
I love the baked delights treats for my dog and its easy for my daughter to give her one treat at a time. I would like to see these in a more small dog size instead of breaking them to give my dog. My dog loves the taste as well tho
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
My dogs didn't really like these too much. My older dog wouldn't try them at all and both of my puppies only ate them when I covered them with peanut butter.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
My dogs are very spoiled so I treat them for just about anything lol they absolutely loved the taste of these!! Soft chewy bites guaranteed to make your babies happy. I would definitely recommend this to any dog lovers!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have six dogs, three of them will eat these, the other three won't! I guess like people they have different tastes! Hopefully purina will make some grain free snacks, one of mine has grain and chicken allergies
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
These Beneful Baked Delights are definitely affordable for the average joe with a pooch or two, coming in between $4 and $5 at Target. I'd say, that's a pretty decent value for how much my dog liked them! (My dog doesn't usually enjoy hard/crunchy treats). My mother's dog also really likes these treats too. In other words, totally pup approved!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
My baby really liked these. He would hear the word treat and he would run to me. Loved the baked part of these since you want to give your dog the best you can.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
Their ears point straight up when they hear the bag shake. They love these!! They have never chosen any other brand the moment I bought these snacks