BY BENEFUL

Share the Love Shortbread cookie snacks made with bacon and cheese, bursting with flavor. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 7% Crude Fiber..... max. 4% Crude Fat..... min. 8% Moisture..... max. 12% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

• I'm thinking about getting these for my dogs, do you recommend? 2 Answers
  • My dog gets stinky breath with a brand of treats. Do you notice s...5 Answers
  • My baby loves these, but when I buy them at the stores, the expir...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I am going to look into this see if my dog would like this....although to be honest my dog loves all kids of treats ....All really...lol ... i like the price :)" in 13 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves the wet food and dry from benefuls but shes not too crazy about these snacks." in 7 reviews
  • "She is very picky sometimes and some treats she will not touch at all but these are definitely a winner." in 6 reviews
  • "we recently started giving these to my two dogs and they really loves these dog treats.They gobble them up really fast.i would buy them again." in 5 reviews
April S.
Jackson, KY
These are good treats for two of my fur babies but the other one I can't get to eat them. I'm not sure of 83rd the shape or the smell but all he does is look at it and flip it over with his paw. My husky and collie love them. My pit doesn't so this product really just depends on your animal. Overall I think it's a great treat my fur babies look for me everyday when it's time for it. I would have gave it 5 stars but only 2 out of 3 of my dogs would eat them.
Kay W.
Lewistown
My dogs just love these snacks usually when they see a treat bag they will start there cute little dance because they know they are going to get one and we always make them sit before they get the treat but with these ones they see the bag and they just automatically sit it is so cute
Liz N.
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of the easiest treats to give to my pet. He is a Jack Russell who is 10 years old. He can easily chew these up and you don't hear a loud crunching sound while he is consuming them. We have bought multiple bags of these treats and the other similar varieties. Highly recommend them!
Natosha W.
Terre haute
My dogs can not get enough of these treats! They are crunchy, smell good and the dogs totally enjoy them!! Pros they find them absolutely delicious. Cons they want to eat them all day lol. This product absolutely went beyond my expectations. I would recommend these treats for any dog!
Paige W.
I have two dogs. And they love love LOVE these treats. My babies are medium sized, one being a lab mix and the other being a pit mix. It did meet our expectations. They get so excited when they hear the bag broking opened. Yes I would most definitely recommend to other dog owners!!
Delora F.
Arlington
He seems to like it but its not his fav. He prefers it when i break in to smaller pieces. He likes it. If i ever got it for him again i think he would eat it again for a small fella. You really can get anywhere, i got it at wallmart. I think other babies will like it too.
Ashley D.
Ruston, LA
My dog and I love this treat! Envy (my dog) is always learning new tricks, and I'm starting to believe it's to be rewarded with this snack. She has a very sensitive stomach, but there are no problems when it comes to these well priced doggy treats. I would definitely recommend this snack to all dog owners!
Micaela M.
Miami
I have 2 picky eaters and one pup who enjoys almost anything. I have to say all 3 of my dogs enjoyed this snack. It is a little hard, and they usually prefer chewy snacks but they seemed to like the smell and taste. For the price i think it was worth it as they seem to enjoy it and would probably continue to enjoy if i purchase again. Very happy customer
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
Again my dog is probably a little weird he wouldn't eat these at all. I ended up giving box to neighbor. The packaging was nice but the food had a bland smell to it. Nothing to really snap at his attention. I like Beneful just not this product. I'm sorry.
Heidyee🌺 S.
Oregon
My dogs really enjoy these treats which is why i only get there my dogs are chihuahua poodle mix he’s small and my other dog is a black lab. They’re not expensive at all and they really liked the treats a lot, I definitely would buy them again for them.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Did these make anyone else's dog get the poops?
B F.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog gets stinky breath with a brand of treats. Do you notice stinky breath with these treats? I really need new treats for my dog!
KimMy O.
Pet Lover Expert
My baby loves these, but when I buy them at the stores, the expiration dates are not far away. I don't want to feed the whole box to my baby, but I'm not chancing feeding them to him past the date. Anyone else experience this?
Katie A.
La Place, LA
I'm thinking about getting these for my dogs, do you recommend?
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Can you eat them puppies?