Beneful® Baked Delights Snackers Dog Treats - 22oz

Beneful Baked Delights Snackers 22oz

country of origin 2: United States

Treat Consistency: Soft

exterior container type: Bag

state of readiness: Ready to eat

Main Ingredient: Grain

Form: Pieces

Pet Lifestage: Adult

Pet Caution Statement: Not for human consumption

primary flavors: Peanut butter, apple, carrots, peas

exterior container material: Plastic

store location: Dry

Intended Pet Type: Dog

storage state: Room temperature

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful® Baked Delights Snackers Dog Treats - 22oz!
Fond Du Lac, WI
My dog loves training with this product. He loves to work for treats. It’s a good price but I always watch for sales or coupons. He did like this product. I was happy with it. Worked well for training him.
Charlotte
Good healthy treat for your dog. My dog loved them. Not greasy or smelly like some flavored dog treats. They’re small so good for small breed dogs. Bigger dogs probably would need a few. May be a little pricey for the size of the treat.
Taylorsville
These are delightful looking treats for your canine friends. They are soft and chewy however you need to be sure to seal the bag because they will dry out. These work best for my 48lb lab vs my little chihuahuas, it takes them longer to chew into them, however all three of them love the taste. I recommend this product.
Norfolk, VA
This is a house favorite with my pooch and any other pets that come over to visit with him, my dog has a rather sensitive stomach and this is one the rare treats that goes down without a fight on either end AND doesn’t cost a fortune! He pulls out all of the tricks for these treats!
Lebanon
My dog has been on beneful from the day I got him an that was five years agao he is now very big and loveable he thinks he is a lap dog but he is the size of a small pony lol he is my baby an he loves these treats an the food as well will never change his diet .....
My pup loves these treats. They are easy on her sensitive tummy and good for her. They are also perfect little bite sized pieces. She will do anything for one of these bad boys, and for that we give it a 4 pars up rating
these are our guy’s favorites!! I make him sit/lay down/ etc to get one & he has no problem if these treats are at stake. he knows where they are in the cabinet & will sit near it until i get him one! i would recommend
Lodi , NJ
My dog goes nuts for these! Some how she knows when they are in the bag when I get back from the store. She even comes running when she hears me crack the bag open when she’s out in yard!
Spring Hill, FL
I have three dogs and they all seem to really enjoy eating these. I like that it comes in such a big bag too, because with three dogs treats seem to run out extremely quick.
Coachella, CA
These were my dogs favorite for a while. I liked how they were small enough for my dog to chew but not too small for him to choke. He liked them. I was worried because they were flavored different from what he usually likes but these were great for him.