BY BENEFUL

An Exceptional Snacking Sensation. Oven-baked with soft, savory centers, made with peanut butter and cheese flavors. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 14% Crude Fiber..... max. 3% Crude Fat..... min. 6% Moisture..... max. 20% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

• You can find them at Target and Walmart!3 Answers
  • Are these healthier since they're baked?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and ...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They really love the smell (stronger than dry biscuits) taste (I never tasted them but they are supposed to taste like peanut butter, cheese, and veggie flavors, and my dogs do love them!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I keep extras around and make sure to catch them on sale with coupons stacked too. " in 1 review
  • "I have to admit, they smell great!" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey so I always buy when they're on sale and keep extras in the cupboard." in 1 review
  • "My dog likes these treats when we first open the bag, but after a while they get EXTREMELY hard." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
They're a winner! My dogs are not picky, so I can't speak to that, but these are a hit at my house with all 3 of my dogs - a maltipoo, a mid-size mutt, and a rottweiler. No complaints! PLUS you can usually find a coupon to make them even more affordable!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
My dog loves these treats and they are very inexpensive. They are supposed to be good for them as well.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Pet Lover Expert
Both of my dogs like these treats but each of them like different ones haha. My dog likes the carrot ones and my moms dog likes the green ones. The only downfall I have with them is that they get hard if you don't put them in a sealed bag or a sealed container and both of my dogs are older so when that happens it is hard for them to eat them. But other than that they really love these treats.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I use these snackers especially in training our new puppy, but my older dog loves them so much that we always keep a steady supply. We keep a few brands of treats in containers side by side and let them “pick” which treat they want and they pick these very often. You get a decent amount for the price and I like the ingredient list. Def a good buy.
Lyanna L.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento , CA
These are my daughter's (dog) favorite little snack. She loves these more than any other snack I ever bought her. And I spoil her!! So she's been there and tried many other snacks, but she goes crazy whenever she hears me rattle the bag for these. Not to mention they're cheap and cost about $2.98 at Walmart.
Katja R.
Katja R.
These are so fun. Although my dogs probably don't care for the treats' design of various veggies, they sure get gobbled up within seconds. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and these snacks don't cause an outburst of liquid waste. They're perfectly sized for small to very large dogs! Will buy these again. Not too pricey and can easily be found in most stores.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake City, UT
My dogs, both biggies at about 75-80lbs each, love these little treats. They're just 'soft' enough that I can break them apart and use the pieces as training treats! They'll do their best to do what I ask of them as long as they know there's a little nibble on the other side, and these go a long way.
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
My Beagle Bella loves these treats. She tosses them in the air dancing around them before hiding them in my couch to get more so she will have them for later as well as then. I purchased these at Walmart. The shapes are adorable. I highly recommend them. They are very reasonably priced.
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
These are really healthy for any dog or puppy in my opinion because they have really good protein and fiber which is beneficial for them. I highly recommend this to pet owners. My 2 dogs love these, they really enjoy these! From a scale to 1-10, I say a 10 because they are great!
Alex V.
Alex V.
My fur babies love these! The only problem is that they get very hard once you open the bag. My older one has no problem but the little one has a problem getting through one. They are very affordable. And yes I do recommend these treats if you're on a budget.
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
You can find them at Target and Walmart!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and I think she would really like these. These would be better then some of the other dog treats/snacks that are sold.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Are these healthier since they're baked?