BY BENEFUL

An Exceptional Snacking Sensation. Oven-baked with soft, savory centers, made with peanut butter and cheese flavors. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 14% Crude Fiber..... max. 3% Crude Fat..... min. 6% Moisture..... max. 20% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

• You can find them at Target and Walmart!3 Answers
  • Are these healthier since they're baked?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and ...3 Answers
Beneful Baked Delights Snackers
  • "They really love the smell (stronger than dry biscuits) taste (I never tasted them but they are supposed to taste like peanut butter, cheese, and veggie flavors, and my dogs do love them!)" in 2 reviews
  • "My dog likes these treats when we first open the bag, but after a while they get EXTREMELY hard." in 1 review
  • "These are among just a few of the dog treats my girl will eat and not turn away, she also likes the "Quackers."" in 1 review
  • "A little pricey so I always buy when they're on sale and keep extras in the cupboard." in 1 review
  • "I keep extras around and make sure to catch them on sale with coupons stacked too. " in 1 review
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them. I always buy it for him as a treat when I train him he gets one of those delicious bites for the hood job he has done and both of us we are happy. We need to take good care of our pets,that's why these bites are awesome for them and their health.
Alletse A.
My doggies love these.
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and I buy these one still but less often than the others because only 2 of my dogs like them.
I like that they are both crunchy (outside) and soft (inside).
Emily S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these snackers especially in training our new puppy, but my older dog loves them so much that we always keep a steady supply. We keep a few brands of treats in containers side by side and let them “pick” which treat they want and they pick these very often. You get a decent amount for the price and I like the ingredient list. Def a good buy.
Alex V.
My fur babies love these! The only problem is that they get very hard once you open the bag. My older one has no problem but the little one has a problem getting through one. They are very affordable. And yes I do recommend these treats if you're on a budget.
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so fun. Although my dogs probably don't care for the treats' design of various veggies, they sure get gobbled up within seconds. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and these snacks don't cause an outburst of liquid waste. They're perfectly sized for small to very large dogs! Will buy these again. Not too pricey and can easily be found in most stores.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My dogs, both biggies at about 75-80lbs each, love these little treats. They're just 'soft' enough that I can break them apart and use the pieces as training treats! They'll do their best to do what I ask of them as long as they know there's a little nibble on the other side, and these go a long way.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Beagle Bella loves these treats. She tosses them in the air dancing around them before hiding them in my couch to get more so she will have them for later as well as then. I purchased these at Walmart. The shapes are adorable. I highly recommend them. They are very reasonably priced.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
These are really healthy for any dog or puppy in my opinion because they have really good protein and fiber which is beneficial for them. I highly recommend this to pet owners. My 2 dogs love these, they really enjoy these! From a scale to 1-10, I say a 10 because they are great!
Sedona J.
Mesa
My puppy actually really enjoyed these, the texture was perfect and they were a nice little treat when she would do something good, only con is the size, the value of this product for the price is very accurate and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone with a dog!
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Beneful Baked Delights Snackers make a wonderful nightly cap for my Velma puppy. She looks forward to her nightly treat and puts herself in her kennel and waits for me to come with her Delight. These are super affordable and feel like a health option for my pouch.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Where can I find these? My dog eats the beneful food already and I think she would really like these. These would be better then some of the other dog treats/snacks that are sold.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
You can find them at Target and Walmart!
Teresa G.
Are these healthier since they're baked?