BY BENEFUL

Give Your Buddy A Dog Snack Almost As Cute As He Is Crispy dog snack crackers bursting with cheese flavor. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 7% Crude Fiber..... max. 2% Crude Fat..... min. 8% Moisture..... max. 9% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

Beneful Baked Delights Quacks
  • "they get each get a couple after bath time and after we go on walks." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves cheese and I love ducks so I thought this would be the perfect cute snack for her." in 1 review
  • "They love them, we get different flavors too." in 1 review
  • "They just dont last long in our house since she gets treats often. " in 1 review
  • "She won't eat them at all, while my golden retriever isn't a huge fan either, but she'll at least eat them." in 1 review
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pet Lover Expert
If you were ever wondering if these taste like human goldfish but were too afraid to try them out, yes they do, although they're a bit less salty and a bit more crunchy. My dog still goes nuts for them anyway. She usually doesn't love hard treats, and prefers a chewy treat, but this one does the trick for her (or should I say she does the tricks for these! Haha).
Haley M.
Haley M.
My dogs love these! I like them because they're cute. They don't stink like a lot of snacks/food for pets, just seems like any snack in the world which I love. I would buy them again for sure. Suitable for any dog but obviously bigger dogs would probably need more I would assume, whatever you would prefer also.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Richmond, VA
My dog loves these snacks, he is constantly begging for them. I think it's a fair price for the amount that you get, it usually lasts us a while. I purchased at target and will be buying again as long as my dog continues to love them
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I liked this product for a while , would but this all the time bc my dog would finish them so fast . I have a really big dog so he would eat a couple at a time . I would recommend to other dog owners
Katrice P.
Katrice P.
My two chis love this pet food simply bc I will not buy and other product. Makes my dogs coats shiny and teeth strong as well. Love the fact it has proteins.
rheannon s.
rheannon s.
Pocatello
He loved these. They are a big reason he does what i say since now he knows he gets one of these treats. Great quality for price and theres a lot of them.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert
These are so adorable!! They're like little cookies/crackers for your dogs and they come in cute little duck shapes. My dogs love these treats!
Khadijah W.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
It's good for my adorable Mia and it taste good for her I guess. Since every time I pick up the bag she runs like her life depends on it.
Phyllis S.
Phyllis S.
NEW ALBANY, MS
My dog loves these treats! I switch it up between these and other ones all the time! It just depends om what i see first!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Fairfield, CT
These are a good treat. My dog seems to really enjoy them. The value is good for the price.